• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Heroes Omega
  3. Question when beta is over?

User Info: ddwilliams

ddwilliams
1 year ago#11
twotoothmcgee posted...
ddwilliams posted...
Rick3DSFan posted...
Ty, guys. I hope no more wipes, lol. spent quite a bit of money yesterday for these characters, lol.

How do I get access to the beta for PS4? Please help

Download it from the PSN store. It's public.

Thanks. I had no idea this was going on. I hope it doesn't end soon. Anyone know when the actual game launch?

User Info: twotoothmcgee

twotoothmcgee
1 year ago#12
It has launched. The beta label just remains because it's a port where bugs are to be expected and it's missing a lot of planned content.
PSN: CODENAMExDUCHESS
Because Beldar ate the spark plugs.

User Info: ddwilliams

ddwilliams
1 year ago#13
twotoothmcgee posted...
It has launched. The beta label just remains because it's a port where bugs are to be expected and it's missing a lot of planned content.

Thanks guys

User Info: Rick3DSFan

Rick3DSFan
1 year ago#14
twotoothmcgee posted...
Rick3DSFan posted...
I chose Doctor Strange when I started, but then I bought th Deadpool, Spiderman, and War Machine packs, got those three, plus Iron Fist, bought Wolverine, and grabbed free Daredevil in PS store. Will I lose any of these characters when the game is out of beta?

You don't have Iron Fist unless you bought all of the founder's packs. It sounds like you didn't.

It says I own him on my game, lol. You're right. Says I can try him. What founders pack am I missing?
FC: 4038-6058-2898

User Info: soapdropper

soapdropper
1 year ago#15
I you bought deadpool and Spider-Man, you still need avengers, x-men, and GotG... I believe.

User Info: Rick3DSFan

Rick3DSFan
1 year ago#16
I just bought Guardians and X-Men. Those were the only two that shown in my store. Gonna check for iron fist now.
FC: 4038-6058-2898
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Heroes Omega
  3. Question when beta is over?
  • Topic Archived