• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. It's funny, Kula and Mai in DOA6 cost the same as Season 2 of Tekken 7, 6 chars

User Info: KarateTiger

KarateTiger
2 months ago#1
I know that Kula and Mai are coming with extra outfits, but they can't be bought without them.
So still is two chars for DOA6 vs six chars for Tekken 7 for the same price in PSN...

And adding 10$ to that, you can buy the new Crash Team Racing online, a pleasure of mine in the millenium days, the last days of the original Playstation...xD
I always been a Lei and Marduk player but I think I'll just go to Kart racing this time...
PSN SNK90s. Playing Street Fighter since 1987, SamSho 1993er, KOF 1994er, Garou 1995er, Tekken 1995er, Power Instinct 1995er, Soul 1997er.
Arcade cat 1985-1999

User Info: Fazeo13

Fazeo13
2 months ago#2
I wonder if they will ever get discounted?
You aren't even really reading my posts; you're just staring at your e-mail client and fondly reminiscing about that hobo you stabbed to death. :P

User Info: Blue_Inigo

Blue_Inigo
2 months ago#3
So they're how much? 10 or 15 each? Goddamn
"This is your last dance."

User Info: Valiant_Kaiser

Valiant_Kaiser
2 months ago#4
Pass. You can buy KoF XIV for less.

User Info: Stray_Zero

Stray_Zero
2 months ago#5
Blue_Inigo posted...
So they're how much? 10 or 15 each? Goddamn

Well, if you're looking into the characters with and without the extra costumes included seperately.

By themselves, they're $8 each, about $15 with character+costume bundle, the (debut) costumes separately in a bundle are $10 each (I think), and $30 if you want both Mai/Kula and their extra costumes.
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - Online Handle: NeoStrayCat

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
2 months ago#6
I'm not supporting Tecmo anymore until they get their s*** together. Despite DOA6 playing infinitely better than DOA5, it's still extremely dry.
SF5: M. Bison, Urien | MK11: Noob Saibot, Sub-Zero | T7: Dragunov, Kazumi | SamSho: Genjuro, Shiki | GBVS: Katalina, Ferry

User Info: Valiant_Kaiser

Valiant_Kaiser
2 months ago#7
Vulcan422 posted...
I'm not supporting Tecmo anymore until they get their s*** together. Despite DOA6 playing infinitely better than DOA5, it's still extremely dry.

Yeah. DOA2 and 3, at the time, were fun to me, even 4 managed to hook me for a bit, but it's sort of "seen one, seen them all", and once you're done that's it.
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. It's funny, Kula and Mai in DOA6 cost the same as Season 2 of Tekken 7, 6 chars
  • Topic Archived