You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. SNK puts Capcom and Bamco on notice. Samurai Shodown input lag halved.
(message deleted)

User Info: Shinobi120

Shinobi120
3 weeks ago#52
DMBeing posted...
What point? That you’re an unintelligent hypocritical weeb with a think layer of skin? Because you’re doing a great job of proving that point with every garbage post you make.

Keep making me laugh. Your belief that insulting people is “ten-year-old behavior” and then being visibly affected by said insults says a lot about your mental/emotional age LMAO

See? You're doing it again.

It's your arrogance & your obnoxious attitude that'll be your own downfall, DMBeing. That was my point towards you.
November 8th, 2016 was the day that became a HUGE nightmare for America & the rest of the world once Donald Trump was elected president.

User Info: SSBR10

SSBR10
3 weeks ago#53
He really got no room to talk since he himself gets so visibly affected by a "10 year old" who doesn't even throw insults at him.
Crossovers I want: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 2, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom, Street Fighter vs. Mortal Kombat, and Tekken vs. Dead or Alive/Virtua Fighter
(edited 3 weeks ago)
(message deleted)

Shinobi120
3 weeks ago#55
And now, DMBeing is suspended.

I warned him.
November 8th, 2016 was the day that became a HUGE nightmare for America & the rest of the world once Donald Trump was elected president.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Dark Symphony

Dark Symphony
3 weeks ago#56
Shinobi120 posted...

I warned him.

You sound awful desperate. He's suspended for breaking the TOS, not because you're right.

I may be arrogant and pitiful (thanks for your concern) but I am not disingenuous or desperate enough to claim the board administration process as sign of my own prowess. He got suspended because he violated the terms of use of the board, not because he was wrong or you were right. You predicting that he could be sanctioned for breaking the rules is no victory for you. It's just a pivot you did to get legs in the back-and-forth.

User Info: Sirkinsella98

Sirkinsella98
3 weeks ago#57
Fazeo13 posted...
I'm liking the look of Ruixiang. Hey. Mina could come back as Zombie Mina aka Zomibe Liu Kang. Ukyo is still there the undead op old dirty bastard. Had some good times with Mina. Good times.

Goodness no.
Yare Yare Daze PSN: Sirkinsella98 XBL: Sirkinsella98 Switch: 0112-0296-9339 3DS: 3153-5858-9270

User Info: SSBR10

SSBR10
3 weeks ago#58
Dark Symphony posted...
Shinobi120 posted...

I warned him.

You sound awful desperate. He's suspended for breaking the TOS, not because you're right.

You need to start actually reading these posts before you respond and stop adding your own stuff to what people say.
Crossovers I want: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 2, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom, Street Fighter vs. Mortal Kombat, and Tekken vs. Dead or Alive/Virtua Fighter
(message deleted)

Shinobi120
3 weeks ago#60
Dark Symphony posted...

"Desperate?" DMBeing's the one who constantly attacked me by calling me names as well as all kinds of other s***.

I may be arrogant and pitiful (thanks for your concern) but I am not disingenuous or desperate enough to claim the board administration process as sign of my own prowess. He got suspended because he violated the terms of use of the board, not because he was wrong or you were right. You predicting that he could be sanctioned for breaking the rules is no victory for you.

I don't have to be right or to "claim victory," as I've never done anything of the sort.

He should've minded his own business. He acted like a complete buffoon trying to sound like he's some tough guy & some hot shot, but in reality, he's not.

It's just a pivot you did to get legs in the back-and-forth.

I didn't get him suspended; He did it to himself, nor did I start anything. He tried to f*** with me for no real reason by being a bully, & paid the price in the end.

SSBR10 posted...
You need to start actually reading these posts before you respond and stop adding your own stuff to what people say.

Thank you.
(edited 3 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. SNK puts Capcom and Bamco on notice. Samurai Shodown input lag halved.