• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. Samurai Trailer - Yos***ora

User Info: Strider Hien

Strider Hien
2 months ago#1
https://youtu.be/cRCjXpfVfHI

Enjoy,my peeps.
"My friends call me Hien.....You call me STRIDER!" PSN:DJSTRIDER

User Info: Will Smith

Will Smith
2 months ago#2
Excellent trailer, thanks @Strider_Hien :D

User Info: marchefelix

marchefelix
2 months ago#3
It’s trippy seeing Yos***ora’s name on a topic title. I still remember when we couldn’t even say “Yos***ora” lol
What were the Google Images search results for "Pink Guy" before Filthy Frank became famous?
8/8/2018 - K. Rool was finally added to Smash Bros.

User Info: Syggys

Syggys
2 months ago#4
Not really into "cool" characters but always loved Yos***ora. 7 swords is just too badass, especially the gigantic one, and his sprite was sick.
DBFZ: Buu/Nappa/Gotenks // SFV: Birdie/Abigail // KoF14: Chang/Antonov/Dinosaur
UK // PSN: SygBoss

User Info: Dark Symphony

Dark Symphony
2 months ago#5
When SSV came out (15 years ago, guys! for reference, the Samurai Shodown franchise wasn't even a decade old when Yoshi-tora became a character) I pegged Yoshi-tora as a tryhard, shallow, lame, "cool" design that retreaded Ukyo's "dames aplenty" gimmick. They even made him a Tokugawa. Oh, and wow, he has a million swords.

Then I started thinking that it was actually cool to have someone from the Shogunate in the game. Then I played him and experienced his "hit the six different moves for the power up" gimmick. I can't even describe what else happened but suddenly I was on the Yoshi-tora fan train. He wasn't nearly as obnoxious and force fed as I expected he would be.

Mina was still trash though.

User Info: Will Smith

Will Smith
2 months ago#6
After this game I honestly think Capcom and SNK should collaborate on a Sengoku Basara X Samurai Spirits fighting game...

...developed by SNK or ASW.

User Info: Strider Hien

Strider Hien
2 months ago#7
marchefelix posted...
It’s trippy seeing Yos***ora’s name on a topic title. I still remember when we couldn’t even say “Yos***ora” lol

The name’s censored in my post notifications.😂
"My friends call me Hien.....You call me STRIDER!" PSN:DJSTRIDER

User Info: goodJT

goodJT
2 months ago#8
Wait, that last name..... it's a real one in history... isn't it?
AKA Tykronos/Ryltex,The Glass Wraith of Gamefaqs.
https://i.imgur.com/78v9AxX.png https://i.imgur.com/1GEFq8L.png it's now a thing.

User Info: FGT_ICHIGO94

FGT_ICHIGO94
2 months ago#9
This character was created by Nobuhiro Watsuki right? The creator of one the best shonen jump series of all time, Rurouni Kenshin.

He looks to be pretty fun, might main him.
PSN: TensaZangetsu190

User Info: Supremo

Supremo
2 months ago#10
I've always liked him, and I"m also the one who don't enjoy tryhard designs. But he fit nicely in the series.

I've never liked Mina or that Red Demon though
Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are. - Ryu
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. Samurai Trailer - Yos***ora
  • Topic Archived