You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. The King of Fighters All-Star Interview

User Info: Vincent_Vincent

Vincent_Vincent
1 month ago#1
https://gamingbolt.com/the-king-of-fighters-all-star-interview-turning-a-fighter-into-an-rpg

User Info: saint311

saint311
1 month ago#2
I'll probably play this, or at least check it out.
currently playing - MK11 Jacqui Briggs | MvCI Chun-Li/Spider-Man

User Info: Dark Symphony

Dark Symphony
1 month ago#3
What a boring, nothing interview. No good insights or laudable developer design concepts/philosophies. The part about garbage original characters was off putting. I quickly started skimming so maybe it's my own fault. I'll give it more time soon when I have more patience.

I do appreciate the find, though. Always good to keep a finger on current trends.

User Info: mach25687

mach25687
1 month ago#4
I would love this on the vita but that not going to happen so just put this on 3ds and I will buy the system and this game.
Best damn game about Ninja http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/ninjagolf/ninjagolf-flashgame.php

User Info: Fazeo13

Fazeo13
1 month ago#5
mach25687 posted...
I would love this on the vita but that not going to happen so just put this on 3ds and I will buy the system and this game.

I played a lot of it and it's a terrible grindfest time sink type game. Even tho the graphics are decent. It more of the live service transaction riddled bs at the end of the day it isn't worth it. Rather play a better game, try uppers on vita or PS4 instead. modern 3d beat em up
You aren't even really reading my posts; you're just staring at your e-mail client and fondly reminiscing about that hobo you stabbed to death. :P

User Info: mach25687

mach25687
1 month ago#6
Fazeo13 posted...
mach25687 posted...

I played a lot of it and it's a terrible grindfest time sink type game. Even tho the graphics are decent. It more of the live service transaction riddled bs at the end of the day it isn't worth it. Rather play a better game, try uppers on vita or PS4 instead. modern 3d beat em up

I want upper so bad ever since I watch the trailer and let plays but it was never localize.
Best damn game about Ninja http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/ninjagolf/ninjagolf-flashgame.php

User Info: Fazeo13

Fazeo13
1 month ago#7
mach25687 posted...
I want upper so bad ever since I watch the trailer and let plays but it was never localize.

It's a beat em up I don't think you need English to get through it? I know there was some sort of delay. It was even going to release on steam at one stage. Really disappointed in the delay but hopefully Marvelous sorts something out?
You aren't even really reading my posts; you're just staring at your e-mail client and fondly reminiscing about that hobo you stabbed to death. :P

User Info: Dark Symphony

Dark Symphony
1 month ago#8
UPPERS LOOKS AMAZING!

Big, Jock@$$ jerk looking dudes punching and kicking and using elbows with rolled up sleeves and jeans. Overly tanned because they're skipping school because they're big bruiser jock jerks who know how to settles things only one way.

With their fist! While it's in your forehead!

The motif could be a little more elegant. A little too many reticles and after images and zany effects. Could be a little more reduced and grimy but it still looks great. That one guy totally has a super where he punches your butt.
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. The King of Fighters All-Star Interview