You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. Will mk 11 be banned on Nintendo switch?

User Info: MkStitch

MkStitch
4 weeks ago#1
If the custom trans stage from ssb: Ultimate have been banned, will Mk 11 be Next on the ban Hammer?
MvC 2: Felica, Cammy and Spiderman// MvC 1: Ryu And Morrigan // UMvC3: Dante, Morrigan and Akuma //Kof 14: Kyo, Nakoruru and Terry bogard
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: green dragon

green dragon
4 weeks ago#2
banned by who? nintendo obviously approved of mk11 on switch

User Info: MkStitch

MkStitch
4 weeks ago#3
green dragon posted...

Remember the Jax ending topic and other topics from mk 11 boards. They expect mk 11 to be fun, not shoving political correctness down our throats
MvC 2: Felica, Cammy and Spiderman// MvC 1: Ryu And Morrigan // UMvC3: Dante, Morrigan and Akuma //Kof 14: Kyo, Nakoruru and Terry bogard

User Info: KakkaKarrotKake

KakkaKarrotKake
4 weeks ago#4
Oh, get over it.

On the off chance this isn't a troll post, if any MK 11 has any politicial correctness 'shoved down your throat' -

Boo hoo, someone and something has a different opinion than you.

Deal with it.

Go make your own game with your own values.

User Info: DreamwingNero

DreamwingNero
4 weeks ago#5
KakkaKarrotKake posted...
Oh, get over it.

On the off chance this isn't a troll post, if any MK 11 has any politicial correctness 'shoved down your throat' -

Boo hoo, someone and something has a different opinion than you.

Deal with it.

Go make your own game with your own values.

I don't think the game has anything in it that will make Nintendo deny it, but he already gave an example as proof of concept if it did.

User Info: SSBR10

SSBR10
4 weeks ago#6
MkStitch posted...
green dragon posted...

Remember the Jax ending topic and other topics from mk 11 boards. They expect mk 11 to be fun, not shoving political correctness down our throats

Someone using a feature to promote some kind of movement isn't the same as an ending about a character preventing slavery (which shouldn't be an issue in the first place).
Crossovers I want: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 2, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom, Mortal Kombat vs. Killer Instinct, and Tekken vs. Dead or Alive/Virtua Fighter

User Info: Lord_Shadow_19

Lord_Shadow_19
4 weeks ago#7
SSBR10 posted...
MkStitch posted...
green dragon posted...

Someone using a feature to promote some kind of movement isn't the same as an ending about a character preventing slavery (which shouldn't be an issue in the first place).

While Shao Khan makes Outworld great again and all the women are covered because people dont fight half naked despite the fact that several men in the game are half naked.

I know you have this uncontrollable desire to defend NRS till your dying breath, but even you have to agree there is some politics being put in the game, even if you only admit it quietly to yourself.
Yang 2020

User Info: SSBR10

SSBR10
4 weeks ago#8
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...
While Shao Khan makes Outworld great again and all the women are covered because people dont fight half naked despite the fact that several men in the game are half naked.

I know you have this uncontrollable desire to defend NRS till your dying breath, but even you have to agree there is some politics being put in the game, even if you only admit it quietly to yourself.

Even though all of this has nothing to do with the topic, I think you're kind of somewhat overreacting to the whole "Shao Kahn makes Outworld great again", which could just simply be a joke, something MK games are known to have.

As a matter of fact, I think your hatred for NRS is causing you to overreact to everything about their games. Heck, you even think a black man preventing slavery makes him possibly a racist or anti-white. Do you have any idea how you sound? Seriously! That's about the craziest thing I've ever heard on this board and it says something about your own view and mindset on this stuff.
Crossovers I want: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 2, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom, Mortal Kombat vs. Killer Instinct, and Tekken vs. Dead or Alive/Virtua Fighter
(edited 4 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. Will mk 11 be banned on Nintendo switch?