You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. Jax isn't waiting centuries for people to get woke in MK11 *spoilers*

User Info: bIuerain

bIuerain
4 weeks ago#71
DreamwingNero posted...
bIuerain posted...
DreamwingNero posted...
Haha, yep you're right I see what you mean. I was watching a video talking about it in a unflattering way came back later and this one was deleted. I thought it was the same video in the OP that has disappeared.

Wow, you mean you were whining about an imaginary boogeyman? Interesting.
Of course, SJW's and their political/corp/academic/media/payment processor/bank masters are fringe after all.

Of course, SJWs have infiltrated all those, because all your favorite YouTube videos told you so. That's why YouTube is deleting them so you can never watch them. 😏
go team venture!
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: saint311

saint311
4 weeks ago#72
Depoinvil posted...
I personally love it. As a black man, I'd do the same thing if such a power was given to me. I'd say I'm surprised that this is upsetting people but who am I kidding...

I didn't even bother to read this thread beyond page1 b/c I'm sure it's a travesty of a thread. But I'm w/ you. Why do ppl even care what Jax does or what NRS writes for Jax to do?

s***, maybe this'll at least inspire ppl to do some history research.
currently playing - MK11 Kotal Kahn or Jacqui Briggs | DoA6 Ayane | BB:CTB Hyde/Chie

User Info: DreamwingNero

DreamwingNero
4 weeks ago#73
bIuerain posted...
Of course, SJWs have infiltrated all those, because all your favorite YouTube videos told you so. That's why YouTube is deleting them so you can never watch them. 😏
Next you'll be telling me Facebook never engaged in nefarious privacy breaches. Youtube conspiracy theory videos mrite.

User Info: werewolfgold

werewolfgold
4 weeks ago#74
Can I go back in time and delete GameFaqs from history? lol
Mangetsu no yoru ni mata aou ka?

User Info: Bass_X0

Bass_X0
4 weeks ago#75
werewolfgold posted...
Can I go back in time and delete GameFaqs from history? lol

How? By assassinating CJayC?
"Well, it's not a bad game. It's made by Capcom, so how could it?" ~ AVGN

User Info: werewolfgold

werewolfgold
4 weeks ago#76
That's really the first thing you settled on, huh?
Mangetsu no yoru ni mata aou ka?

User Info: Lord_Shadow_19

Lord_Shadow_19
4 weeks ago#77
DreamwingNero posted...
bIuerain posted...
Next you'll be telling me Facebook never engaged in nefarious privacy breaches. Youtube conspiracy theory videos mrite.

You're wasting your time. Bluerain is a massive leftist who is constantly on 261 being pro-antifa. Bluerain isnt stupid, he knows who 16 Bit is (hes posted here in the past) and has likely seen him in clips of NRS streams enough times to notice the woke Rainbow hair. And we all know of how NRS is covering all the females claiming that people dont fight half naked (actual MMA events show this to be a false statement) while several of the men in the game are half naked.

Clear evidence of NRS embracing social justice to appease people who dont actually give a s*** about their games in hopes of getting a slight metacritic bump.
Yang 2020

User Info: DreamwingNero

DreamwingNero
4 weeks ago#78
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...
DreamwingNero posted...
bIuerain posted...

You're wasting your time. Bluerain is a massive leftist who is constantly on 261 being pro-antifa. Bluerain isnt stupid, he knows who 16 Bit is (hes posted here in the past) and has likely seen him in clips of NRS streams enough times to notice the woke Rainbow hair. And we all know of how NRS is covering all the females claiming that people dont fight half naked (actual MMA events show this to be a false statement) while several of the men in the game are half naked.

Clear evidence of NRS embracing social justice to appease people who dont actually give a s*** about their games in hopes of getting a slight metacritic bump.
Yea I'm not too serious about it, just messing around with some snark. He's using a bold strategy trying to convince people one side doesn't "exist" though hah.

As for the NRS, suddenly introducing politics/SJW into their games in two ways now, is more than enough to say they've turned full woke. Sekiro was attacked some nonesense too. There was a huge thread on it's gamefaqs board, and when it looked like the SJW side was going to lose with FROM ignoring demands from other developers they deleted the thread.

User Info: Dark Symphony

Dark Symphony
4 weeks ago#79
Don't do that. You ARE serious. Why is having any serious conviction about something a bad thing?

And maybe NRS are super SJW.

Or maybe NRS are just worried about SJW backlash.

Or maybe NRS are taking some people with "SJW" slanted mindsets in good faith.

Or maybe none of those. They haven't done enough to justify people labeling them as rabid SJWs. Violence against women is still on mega display in MK11.

User Info: ColbatReign

ColbatReign
4 weeks ago#80
bIuerain posted...

You seem to be under the impression that you made a point. "Facebook privacy breaches. Therefore, SJWs!" No matter how much you flounder around, you just can't manage to say something that makes sense.

DreamwingNero posted...
Sekiro was attacked some nonesense too. There was a huge thread on it's gamefaqs board, and when it looked like the SJW side was going to lose with FROM ignoring demands from other developers they deleted the thread.

"the ess jay dubyas are deleting mah threads durrrrr im not a crazy conspiracy theorists durrrrr"

Lord_Shadow_19 posted...
he knows who 16 Bit is (hes posted here in the past) and has likely seen him in clips of NRS streams enough times to notice the woke Rainbow hair.

I do know who 16 bit is, I've talked to him a few times on this board. I didn't know he had "woke rainbow hair"... probably because I really don't give a s***. I honestly can't fathom giving a s***, let alone being bothered by, the hair color of some esport guy.

Maybe if I was more like you two and thought that shrill colorful-haired teenagers were behind all of society's ills, I too would feel threatened and worried by 16bit's hair. But honestly, I really can't imagine being such p****.
bloorain's alt
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. Jax isn't waiting centuries for people to get woke in MK11 *spoilers*