You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. Jax isn't waiting centuries for people to get woke in MK11 *spoilers*

User Info: Bass_X0

Bass_X0
1 month ago#1
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H3jeB19Zbzc

What’s your opinion on this?
"Well, it's not a bad game. It's made by Capcom, so how could it?" ~ AVGN

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
1 month ago#2
I'm less and less hyped after literally every new thing I see in/about this game, barring Baraka's new design.
"In the end we're all dicks".-ReiderAsmadi
Candy, tastes like chicken if chicken was a candy -Toki Wartooth

User Info: King-Kaido

King-Kaido
1 month ago#3
I'm telling you mortal kombat 11 is the wokest s*** I have ever seen i hope it flops i can't understand why would any moron would buy this s*** first it was the burkas now it's race equlity s*** it won't be long before they tell us that kitana is lesbian with jade or shove a bunch of a transgender character that can one shot. seriously though don't buy this NRS games always had s*** gameplay and s*** story and an even s***er character desgin buy soul calibur vi instead
there is nothing here https://www.g2a.com/r/king_kideo

User Info: DreamwingNero

DreamwingNero
1 month ago#4
King-Kaido posted...
I'm telling you mortal kombat 11 is the wokest s*** I have ever seen i hope it flops i can't understand why would any moron would buy this s*** first it was the burkas now it's race equlity s*** it won't be long before they tell us that kitana is lesbian with jade or shove a bunch of a transgender character that can one shot. seriously though don't buy this NRS games always had s*** gameplay and s*** story and an even s***er character desgin buy soul calibur vi instead

SJW ideology always has to subvert existing I.P. that already have the ball rolling and already make money, it's the only way they can make it a success financially. Same thing happened with Dr WHO and other I.P.s if they made their own products/media from scratch it would very hard to keep making money.

Tim Pool who talked to Twitter execs has a video on this:

Everyone Hates The New Doctor Who, Ratings Dip At Finale
https://www.b****ute.com/video/uhWtvktarbw/

User Info: Lord_Shadow_19

Lord_Shadow_19
1 month ago#5
DreamwingNero posted...
King-Kaido posted...

SJW ideology always has to subvert existing I.P. that already have the ball rolling and already make money, it's the only way they can make it a success financially. Same thing happened with Dr WHO and other I.P.s if they made their own products/media from scratch it would very hard to keep making money.

Tim Pool who talked to Twitter execs has a video on this:

Everyone Hates The New Doctor Who, Ratings Dip At Finale
https://www.b****ute.com/video/uhWtvktarbw/

Yup, just look at everything Disney has touched over the past few years. Even the groups that SJWs think they're catering to arent into their s***.
Yang 2020

User Info: KakkaKarrotKake

KakkaKarrotKake
1 month ago#6
Well, Black Panther certainly influenced NRS.

User Info: Pitaya

Pitaya
1 month ago#7
Not clicking because I just don't want anything spoiled, even non-canon arcade endings. That said, are all arcade endings just "what if this guy got a time machine?" Some of these could be fun to watch.
I solemnly swear that I aim to misbehave.

User Info: Bass_X0

Bass_X0
1 month ago#8
Pitaya posted...
Not clicking because I just don't want anything spoiled, even non-canon arcade endings. That said, are all arcade endings just "what if this guy got a time machine?" Some of these could be fun to watch.

A machine grants their wishes.
"Well, it's not a bad game. It's made by Capcom, so how could it?" ~ AVGN

User Info: Lord_Shadow_19

Lord_Shadow_19
1 month ago#9
KakkaKarrotKake posted...
Well, Black Panther certainly influenced NRS.

You know who doesn't like Black Panther? China.
Yang 2020

User Info: Depoinvil

Depoinvil
1 month ago#10
I personally love it. As a black man, I'd do the same thing if such a power was given to me. I'd say I'm surprised that this is upsetting people but who am I kidding...
''The gaming industry is the only industry where it's not the norm to expect the product that you purchased to be working out of the gate ." -- RTUSA
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. Jax isn't waiting centuries for people to get woke in MK11 *spoilers*