You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. So the Mk 11 guests/dlc character have been leak(spoilers)

User Info: HaohmaruOfFire

HaohmaruOfFire
4 weeks ago#11
I'm not going to buy mk 11.

I'll buy mk 9 and mk x.
Johnny FountainS on youtube
My job is grading first grade papers, not eating donuts

User Info: Dark Symphony

Dark Symphony
4 weeks ago#12
Valiant_Kaiser posted...
Lost7th posted...
SONIC_305 posted...
Ash williams.a perfect choice. Dont get the hate for it. If hes in thatd be great along with spawn

He's from a film series most people who are buying this crap are too young to remember. Also f*** guests yadda yadda etc etc you know the drill.

He's not a good character choice though. He's like Duke Nukem without the misogyny. There's a reason he's not relevant to most people in 2019, and it's not from a lack of trying to push him. It's because he isn't marketable to anyone but a small a handful of loyal nerds. They may as well include Bosko from Looney Tunes. Jacqui has more fans... and we saw how well her being in went over.

Haha. That's great!

User Info: KungFuTomato

KungFuTomato
4 weeks ago#13
Valiant_Kaiser posted...
Lost7th posted...
SONIC_305 posted...
Ash williams.a perfect choice. Dont get the hate for it. If hes in thatd be great along with spawn

He's from a film series most people who are buying this crap are too young to remember. Also f*** guests yadda yadda etc etc you know the drill.

He's not a good character choice though. He's like Duke Nukem without the misogyny. There's a reason he's not relevant to most people in 2019, and it's not from a lack of trying to push him. It's because he isn't marketable to anyone but a small a handful of loyal nerds. They may as well include Bosko from Looney Tunes. Jacqui has more fans... and we saw how well her being in went over.

Jacqui briggs has more fans than Ash Williams?

Maybe take a break from posting for a little bit, chief
KFT | Champion among mortals
Karate chopping civilians since '03

User Info: mach25687

mach25687
4 weeks ago#14
KungFuTomato posted...
Valiant_Kaiser posted...
Lost7th posted...
SONIC_305 posted...

Jacqui briggs has more fans than Ash Williams?

Maybe take a break from posting for a little bit, chief

I give it to Ash since he has been in more media(comics, his own games, tv series on stars, etc). Plus Bruce Campbell is one of the biggest C or B stars right now.
Best damn game about Ninja http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/ninjagolf/ninjagolf-flashgame.php

User Info: Pitaya

Pitaya
4 weeks ago#15
Robin_Mask posted...
Guess they can't stop using Joker, they'll always find some s*** excuse like they did with IJ2.

Doesn't have to be the Injustice universe's Joker, though. More than likely he'll look more like Joaquin Phoenix's Joker to advertise that movie.
I solemnly swear that I aim to misbehave.

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
4 weeks ago#16
Pitaya posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
Guess they can't stop using Joker, they'll always find some s*** excuse like they did with IJ2.

Doesn't have to be the Injustice universe's Joker, though. More than likely he'll look more like Joaquin Phoenix's Joker to advertise that movie.

Considering NRS and their laziness, I hope it isn't the IJ2 one.
My YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8OmMlZXYXJmAi_f1vvNPg
This Gen:RDR2=GOW>FFX/X-2=FFXIITZA=Witcher 3>DOOM>Cuphead

User Info: HopesPeak

HopesPeak
3 weeks ago#17
Valiant_Kaiser posted...
Lost7th posted...
SONIC_305 posted...

I don't think you know what misogyny means. In every single Duke game, he's fighting to save Earth's babes from Aliens. Finding women sexy, doesn't mean that you hate them, lol. I'm getting too old for this s*** though. I came to understand that you young men of today are a bunch of eunuchs who fear women and treat them like gods, lol. Failure to do so is considered 'hatred' for some reason.

Ash is basically DukeNukem since Duke's one liners & personality actually were ripped off from Evil Dead 3. Ash vs Evil Dead was fairly recent too. That show ended last year. About the only thing that you said that wasn't completely stupid is that you're correct that only a handful of loyal nerds care about Ash. I don't think he's any worse than Spawn though. XL had way better guests.
http://www.paradisehotel51.com

User Info: Fazeo13

Fazeo13
3 weeks ago#18
It be funny if it were wamen terminator from the new Terminator movie lolz.
You aren't even really reading my posts; you're just staring at your e-mail client and fondly reminiscing about that hobo you stabbed to death. :P

User Info: Will Smith

Will Smith
3 weeks ago#19
HopesPeak posted...
Valiant_Kaiser posted...
Lost7th posted...
SONIC_305 posted...

I don't think you know what misogyny means. In every single Duke game, he's fighting to save Earth's babes from Aliens. Finding women sexy, doesn't mean that you hate them, lol. I'm getting too old for this s*** though. I came to understand that you young men of today are a bunch of eunuchs who fear women and treat them like gods, lol. Failure to do so is considered 'hatred' for some reason.<

*applause*

Well said @HopesPeak 10/10

User Info: Wazzupguys

Wazzupguys
3 weeks ago#20
NRS should have kept MK11 waiting for a PlayStation 5/Xbox Scarlett release in 2020.
On a side note: how come characters like Fulgore, Bryan or Yamazaki aren't possible guest choices?
#RepealBrexit
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. So the Mk 11 guests/dlc character have been leak(spoilers)