You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. So the Mk 11 guests/dlc character have been leak(spoilers)

User Info: mach25687

mach25687
1 month ago#1
https://www.reddit.com/r/Mortalkombatleaks/comments/bf2kis/from_the_switch_leaked_files/

Really joker again and The terminator(hoping for arnie to come in) spawn(get my boy keith) and ash Williams(really?) Also, Fujin is back.
Best damn game about Ninja http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/ninjagolf/ninjagolf-flashgame.php
(message deleted)

User Info: SONIC_305

SONIC_305
1 month ago#3
Ash williams.a perfect choice. Dont get the hate for it. If hes in thatd be great along with spawn
PSN: KlonoaxGuntz BBCF Mains: Ragna, Makoto, Izayoi and Es
Games Playing: DBFZ, BBCF, & Monster Hunter World

User Info: KakkaKarrotKake

KakkaKarrotKake
1 month ago#4
I wish Leatherface would come back, he was MKX was for me and since he's a guest character, him or his gameplay won't be back. Ever.

User Info: Lost7th

Lost7th
1 month ago#5
SONIC_305 posted...
Ash williams.a perfect choice. Dont get the hate for it. If hes in thatd be great along with spawn

He's from a film series most people who are buying this crap are too young to remember. Also f*** guests yadda yadda etc etc you know the drill.

User Info: KillerKhan420

KillerKhan420
1 month ago#6
Lost7th posted...
SONIC_305 posted...

He's from a film series most people who are buying this crap are too young to remember. Also f*** guests yadda yadda etc etc you know the drill.

Well the Starz series was more recent and the remake of the original.

But yeah, awesome character but the majority don't know who the f*** he is outside guy with a chainsaw hand.
"I know how the business works because I'm a wrestling fan"-hulkhogan1

User Info: Valiant_Kaiser

Valiant_Kaiser
1 month ago#7
Lost7th posted...
SONIC_305 posted...

He's not a good character choice though. He's like Duke Nukem without the misogyny. There's a reason he's not relevant to most people in 2019, and it's not from a lack of trying to push him. It's because he isn't marketable to anyone but a small a handful of loyal nerds. They may as well include Bosko from Looney Tunes. Jacqui has more fans... and we saw how well her being in went over.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: jky7702

jky7702
1 month ago#8
Moron Kombat

User Info: Pitaya

Pitaya
4 weeks ago#9
KakkaKarrotKake posted...
I wish Leatherface would come back, he was MKX was for me and since he's a guest character, him or his gameplay won't be back. Ever.

If you want chainsaws, just root for Ash Williams. Dude's literally got a chainsaw for an arm.
I solemnly swear that I aim to misbehave.

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
4 weeks ago#10
Guess they can't stop using Joker, they'll always find some s*** excuse like they did with IJ2.
My YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8OmMlZXYXJmAi_f1vvNPg
This Gen:RDR2=GOW>FFX/X-2=FFXIITZA=Witcher 3>DOOM>Cuphead
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. So the Mk 11 guests/dlc character have been leak(spoilers)