You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. Capcom Home Arcade announced....arcade stick that connects to TV. 16 games.

User Info: marchefelix

marchefelix
4 weeks ago#21
Vulcan422 posted...
Not worth it in the slightest.

Come on, Capcom. You can't go around f***ing up like this during your redemption arc.

“Capcom Redemption Arc” was never a thing.
Why am I a magnet for worthless morons?
8/8/2018 - K. Rool was finally added to Smash Bros.

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
4 weeks ago#22
marchefelix posted...
Vulcan422 posted...
Not worth it in the slightest.

Come on, Capcom. You can't go around f***ing up like this during your redemption arc.

“Capcom Redemption Arc” was never a thing.

RE2make and DMC5 say differently.

All they have to do is change up their fighting game division and they will truly return to being amazing.
SF5: M. Bison, Urien | MK11: Noob Saibot | T7: Dragunov, Kazumi | SC6: Mitsurugi, Groh

User Info: Lost7th

Lost7th
4 weeks ago#23
Vulcan422 posted...

Two good games do not undo nearly a decade of garbage. I don't know why people are so quick to shout REDEMPTION over a company doing the basic minimum of what counts as their jobs. This s*** is why they keep relapsing.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Kakashi_Lawyer

Kakashi_Lawyer
4 weeks ago#24
Lost7th posted...
Vulcan422 posted...

Two good games do not undo nearly a decade of garbage. I don't know why people are so quick to shout REDEMPTION over a company doing the basic minimum of what counts as their jobs. This s*** is why they keep relapsing.

MHW, MM11 and REVII too.

User Info: saint311

saint311
4 weeks ago#25
Lost7th posted...

Ok, I blacklisted Capcom back in 2012 or 2013, I was so offput by them then, and even I think they've been hitting it out of the park the past couple years w/ good games and quality products w/o much shady practices (I've since lifted the blacklist last year).
currently playing - DoA6 Ayane | BB:CTB Hyde/Chie | SFV Falke

User Info: DreamwingNero

DreamwingNero
4 weeks ago#26
Seiichi Omori posted...
Neo-Violen posted...
People finally get a home port of AvP and it's locked behind a 260 dollar plug and play console, lmao.

gotta make up for licensing fees somehow

That's pretty clever actually lol.

I loled at how much of AvP they showed in the ad, quite desperate.

User Info: Will Smith

Will Smith
4 weeks ago#27
Neo-Violen posted...
People finally get a home port of AvP and it's locked behind a 260 dollar plug and play console, lmao.

It's funny because if fans asked for a AvP console port, we would be given two dozen excuses on why we couldn't get it, most likely due to licensing.

I think Capcom could have re-released an updated version of their CPS Changer home console, to have digital versions of all releases of CPS, CPS-II, and CPS-III included in the console with online play. Have 4 USB adapters so customers can play using the controller of their choice in addition to the default joystick that is included.

Capcom could have also released a handheld with a six face button layout left and right shoulder triggers. It should have the dimensions of the PS Vita. It might seem too ambitious but in addition to having the CPS hardware titles built in, also include 3D arcade ports of Capcom games featured in arcade PSX and Naomi hardware. Star Gladiator, Project Justice, CVS2, etc.

For a retail price of $300 I would definitely pay for a home console or handheld that had so much high quality arcade content immediately accessible and to be taken anywhere.

As for "redemption arc" nonsense whatever....one sequel and one remake (neither being AAA quality) doesn't mean Capcom is "back to form". Standards are set so low. Nothing wrong if you love DMC5 or RE2 remake, but let's not joke around like current Capcom is one game away from being the hitmakers they were during the late eighties to mid 2000.

User Info: Blessranger

Blessranger
4 weeks ago#28
What in blazes? No Ring of Destruction?!
Dear Nintendo, please make Super Mario World 3... and a beat 'em up game that can compete with Sega's Streets of Rage 4!

User Info: pnyhmsmx

pnyhmsmx
4 weeks ago#29
The stick. If they really wanted to capture the retro crowd, couldn't they have made an arcade cabinet or something?
As of 08/19/2014, Masahiro Sakurai ascended into a higher plane of existence, as Hentai Sakurai.
16 games at launch, haha.

Also, no CPS3 or Atomiswave titles, haha.
Tom Cruise on SFxT: http://i.imgur.com/Exs6R.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. Capcom Home Arcade announced....arcade stick that connects to TV. 16 games.