You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. Capcom Home Arcade announced....arcade stick that connects to TV. 16 games.

User Info: Pitaya

Pitaya
1 month ago#11
$260, not including shipping from Europe which would definitely push the full price well over $300...for the single ugliest stick I've ever seen in my life.

I get that standalone retro compilations are the rage right now, but you gotta do it right. Sony's joke of a PS1 Classic is evidence enough of that.
I solemnly swear that I aim to misbehave.

User Info: DreamwingNero

DreamwingNero
1 month ago#12
KillerKhan420 posted...
Lol, what a piece of s***. Not what people wanted Capcom, you're completely off the mark.

first post nails it.

User Info: BombermanGold

BombermanGold
1 month ago#13
Will Smith posted...
Sad.

I sincerely feel sorry for this company.

I think there's at least a couple of different sub-sections of Capcom that handles different things like this.
DMC5, REmake 2 and few other games have been on the up and up with popularity and what's done right, but then these things come around and has me wondering "who the hell is running what?" to get stuff like that out the door?

...Honestly, would rather have a goddamn CPS Box of some kind, hardware that has as many goddamn CPS1, 2 and 3 arcade games stuffed into it and plug-in-play for controllers and TVs. That s*** would get me to snag one....not whatever that arcade stick thing is.
"I will be your superhero!!!"
STEAM ID: BombermanGOLDEN
Neo-Violen posted...
People finally get a home port of AvP and it's locked behind a 260 dollar plug and play console, lmao.
Tom Cruise on SFxT: http://i.imgur.com/Exs6R.gif

User Info: Lost7th

Lost7th
1 month ago#15
Wow, what a load of crap. For damn near 300 bucks they really should have loaded this thing out the ass with games. 16 is just pathetic. This is a 20 dollar collection on a giant waste of gaudy crap.

Also I hate the clear buttons.

User Info: CVGuile

CVGuile
1 month ago#16
The actual functionality of this thing feels completely ancillary to the apparent goal of selling people a giant Capcom logo.

User Info: Seiichi Omori

Seiichi Omori
1 month ago#17
Neo-Violen posted...
People finally get a home port of AvP and it's locked behind a 260 dollar plug and play console, lmao.

gotta make up for licensing fees somehow
http://i.imgur.com/cK2KzdK.gif
That was the zing of zings, I now crown Mr. Omori the King of Slams - SpiralSage (some guy)

User Info: JELIFISH19

JELIFISH19
1 month ago#18
I don't think the price is that bad for what it is. $260 for a dual-Sanwa stick alone isn't bad. The problem is that you can't plug the stick into anything else even though I'm sure people will find a way. 16 games is also a little slim. Make it expandable since you already went through the trouble of adding wi-fi. And why just leaderboards? Most of the games are multiplayer allow us to play online with other players. I'm sure all of these issues will be solved by the community but they should let us do these things from the get-go rather than letting the community hack the thing to solve its issues.
I <3 my HRAP EX-SE
Capcom, ASW, & NRS fighting games 4 Life

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
1 month ago#19
Not worth it in the slightest.

Come on, Capcom. You can't go around f***ing up like this during your redemption arc.
SF5: M. Bison, Urien | MK11: Noob Saibot | T7: Dragunov, Kazumi | SC6: Mitsurugi, Groh

User Info: Strider Hien

Strider Hien
1 month ago#20
Alien Vs. Predator....on a multi-game joystick thingy?!?

Why,guys?🤔
"My friends call me Hien.....You call me STRIDER!" PSN:DJSTRIDER
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. Capcom Home Arcade announced....arcade stick that connects to TV. 16 games.