You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. How many current fighting games do you actively play?

User Info: DarkDoc

DarkDoc
1 month ago#11
An hour a week? Only 1-2
Just KOF 02 UM, but the new SS looks interesting.

User Info: HaohmaruOfFire

HaohmaruOfFire
1 month ago#13
I also play the punisher.

wolverine is cool.

I prefer Dark Hawk and Elektra to both of them.
Johnny FountainS on youtube
My job is grading first grade papers, not eating donuts

User Info: HopesPeak

HopesPeak
1 month ago#14
0. I dropped all of the current gen fighters after about a month. Street Fighter V was the one I played the longest. I quit it after a month but came back when Arcade Edition came out, then just stopped playing a couple months after Cody Travers was released. I hated how peeps who couldn't touch me at all in every previous SF game, could actually whoop my ass in SFV. It was 50/50. I just don't care about gitting gud at SFV so I dropped it like every other fighter this gen. DOA6 seemed fun but the online died in 2 weeks coz DOA has the lamest fanbase filled with weebs who just want to masturbate to animu, lol.

I always have KOF 98, Samurai Shodown V Special, Mark of the Wolves, Real Bout Special & Real Bout 2 on rotation. Also play quite a bit of Dead or Alive 5 LR. This is all old ass s*** though, that I bought off of PSN.
Usually though, the only fighting related game I play these days is WWE 2k, lol. 2k19 is actually good though. It took 2k that long to finally make a decent WWE game for once.
http://www.paradisehotel51.com

HaohmaruOfFire
1 month ago#15
I'm going to buy MK 9 for the pc with my money next week.

I got a job grading papers.

I bought boots today. I'll buy MK 9 for the pc next week. Then I'll buy a gaming pad. Then I'll buy Samurai Shodown for the pc in July.

User Info: indie_animator

indie_animator
1 month ago#16
I don't define active as going to tourneys. Without a car, it's tough where I am in the Bay Area.

Can only play on weekends when I get to the PS4. Well, one game for Steam- but wifi at the place during the week, and very limited time.

-SFV
-BB Cross Tag
-Thems Fightin Herds (one hour a week)

The other two I put in more than an hour on the weekends. Hope to get SC6 or DOA6 soon.
Game art: tangerinepop.com (Art & writing: wattpad.com/user/jettmanas) (CFN: indie_animator) jettmanas on YouTube (PSN: cpnsleepy)

User Info: LordArcadio

LordArcadio
1 month ago#17
0, but I haven't been playing much video games lately.

I played a bit of Smash last night when I turned the Switch on to update the firmware I guess.
<(^_^)>

HaohmaruOfFire
1 month ago#18
Also

X men cota

I'll buy

Samurai Shodown pc
Samurai Shodown neo geo collection pc
MK 9 pc
doa extreme pc
mk 11 - if it has Mileena in it
mk x

Daisy Fuentes hair extensions

User Info: Landonio

Landonio
1 month ago#19
T7

The only one that matters.
atpRtsd
LOOK HERE, LOOK LISTEN!

HaohmaruOfFire
1 month ago#20
doa xtreme 3 venus vacation*

I might buy mk X

most likely I will. MK X for the pc.
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. How many current fighting games do you actively play?