You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. In your opinion, a fighting game franchise with a great cast of characters

User Info: HaohmaruOfFire

HaohmaruOfFire
1 month ago#21
Even Ki has better characters than sf and db fighterz.

I think anything is better than sf and dbz and pokemon. one piece, naruto, bleach ans sailor moon also suck.

I like Yamcha and Launch. I like Nephrite and Zoycite. I like Sailor Mars. I kind of still like Jigglypuff

<(O__O)>

I have a Kurenai Yuhi Doujin

Rukia Kuchiki is okay

that's it, oh and I love Karin Kanzuki.
Johnny FountainS on youtube
My job is grading first grade papers, not eating donuts

User Info: Sonnyb4u

Sonnyb4u
1 month ago#22
SF

User Info: Fazeo13

Fazeo13
1 month ago#23
GearStarGaming posted...
No crossover series

but King of Fighters is a cross over series lololo
You aren't even really reading my posts; you're just staring at your e-mail client and fondly reminiscing about that hobo you stabbed to death. :P

User Info: Fazeo13

Fazeo13
1 month ago#24
HaohmaruOfFire posted...

I think anything is better than sf and dbz and pokemon. one piece, naruto, bleach ans sailor moon also suck.

I like Yamcha and Launch. I like Nephrite and Zoycite. I like Sailor Mars. I kind of still like Jigglypuff

<(O__O)>

Rukia Kuchiki is okay

Oh great another gimmick account, the I hate SF account, SF has some great charas man, don't be a hater.
You aren't even really reading my posts; you're just staring at your e-mail client and fondly reminiscing about that hobo you stabbed to death. :P
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: DeathVelvien

DeathVelvien
1 month ago#25
Fazeo13 posted...
HaohmaruOfFire posted...

<(O__O)>

Rukia Kuchiki is okay

Oh great another gimmick account, the I hate SF account, SF has some great charas man, don't be a hater.

This guy's been around in some form forever, and I still have no idea if he's a gimmick, a troll, or just out there tbh
Under Night: Phonon | BBCTB: Orie/Izayoi | Smash Ultimate: Ridley | P4AU: Yukari | GGXrd: Venom | Arizona Cardinals: 3-13
https://imgtc.com/i/7OdpfSogwx.gif
Fazeo13 posted...
GearStarGaming posted...
No crossover series

but King of Fighters is a cross over series lololo

And the reason why Kyo and others never had their own game series and just suddenly appeared in KOF.
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. In your opinion, a fighting game franchise with a great cast of characters