You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. Is it bad if I get sexually aroused from female characters?

User Info: Dark Symphony

Dark Symphony
4 weeks ago#11
Why do people ask "Is it bad if..." when they really want to ask "Does anyone else..."

I was just watching some rundown on the internet about some degenerate with some terrible habits that are rightly illegal and thinking to myself why this person talked and texted people about these things. Something about humans where many have this burning desire to talk about their deep down crazy desires and get them out there. Reminds me of being younger and listening to friends obviously try to introduce a girl into a conversation super forced and awkwardly, begging us to try to make a connection that they can then play coy and deny.
(message deleted)

User Info: HaohmaruOfFire

HaohmaruOfFire
3 weeks ago#13
I prefer Mileena to kitana
Johnny FountainS on youtube
I'm going to south texas college next year

User Info: T-Matt-16

T-Matt-16
3 weeks ago#14
I got a legit laugh out of this topic when I clicked the pictures, but if you are serious and not trolling you should seek help.

User Info: Hardcore_Adult

Hardcore_Adult
3 weeks ago#15
If it were illegal, the jails would be rammo 😂
I'll get back up for good this time and I ain't comin' down...
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: SwordMagess

SwordMagess
3 weeks ago#16
T-Matt-16 posted...
I got a legit laugh out of this topic when I clicked the pictures, but if you are serious and not trolling you should seek help.

It is a known fetish. Google the term ryona.
Assamite Law: In any game where there are no monsters [...], the players will be stalked by assassins with alarming consistency. - RPG Cliche List

User Info: ShinAkuma777

ShinAkuma777
3 weeks ago#17
uhhhhhhhhh wtf
I leave the tricks for the ladies.

User Info: Shotgunryugan

Shotgunryugan
3 weeks ago#18
SwordMagess posted...
T-Matt-16 posted...

It is a known fetish. Google the term ryona.

I always thought ryona was more of a torture type(Like punching someone or wrestling), not so much in having a character get gored?
Ridley

User Info: HaohmaruOfFire

HaohmaruOfFire
3 weeks ago#19
There is some guy on youtube that does Ryona on all the girls. Including Mirage and Tempest from Bloodstorm.
Johnny FountainS on youtube
I'm going to south texas college next year
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. Is it bad if I get sexually aroused from female characters?