You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. Is it bad if I get sexually aroused from female characters?

User Info: sailormoonfetis

sailormoonfetis
4 weeks ago#1
Is it bad if I get sexually aroused from female characters?

Example in Mortal Kombat, I know Ed Boon didn't intend to make the game this way but I'm really attracted to Kitana from her poses in these screenshots.
https://imgur.com/a/Korxk

Same goes with her VA. I know it's hard for the VA to make the perfect sound of a female character getting hit without sounding like a horny woman moaning very hard (particularly DOA and SC characters). So am I the only one who feels the same way for Kitana and other female characters?
The best things about Japan: anime, manga, ryona and sushi.
Sailor Moon, producing ryona since 1992.

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
4 weeks ago#2
Yeah
"In the end we're all dicks".-ReiderAsmadi
Candy, tastes like chicken if chicken was a candy -Toki Wartooth

User Info: DeathVelvien

DeathVelvien
4 weeks ago#3
I came into this topic expecting to say "nah, they're generally attractive by design"

But uh. I don't think that applies here. More like "if it exists, it's someone's fetish."
Under Night: Phonon | BBCTB: Orie/Izayoi | Smash Ultimate: Ridley | P4AU: Yukari | GGXrd: Venom | Arizona Cardinals: 3-13
https://imgtc.com/i/7OdpfSogwx.gif

User Info: Lost7th

Lost7th
4 weeks ago#4
It's bad you had to make a topic to ask.

User Info: Hash062

Hash062
4 weeks ago#5
I was going to say no, then I saw the images you linked. If you get aroused from female characters being dismembered, yes. It is bad.

User Info: 90sNinja

90sNinja
4 weeks ago#6
Thing about fetishes is, most people don't want to hear about them. I've got my own hangups but the last thing I want is to form a community with some other lunatics with the same kinks.
If life was meant to be easy, then everyone would be doing it.

User Info: KingzJuster

KingzJuster
4 weeks ago#7
Hash062 posted...
I was going to say no, then I saw the images you linked. If you get aroused from female characters being dismembered, yes. It is bad.
Always bet on me.
PSN: KingzJuster

User Info: Pitaya

Pitaya
4 weeks ago#8
Hash062 posted...
I solemnly swear that I aim to misbehave.

User Info: RetroGamer9

RetroGamer9
4 weeks ago#9
Pitaya posted...
Hash062 posted...
| Tekken | Street Fighter | Mortal Kombat |
T5DR>TTT2>TTT1 | SFV>USFIV>SSF2T | MK2>UMK3>MKD

User Info: Supremo

Supremo
4 weeks ago#10
RetroGamer9 posted...
Pitaya posted...
Hash062 posted...
Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are. - Ryu
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. Is it bad if I get sexually aroused from female characters?