You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. Have you guys seen the new Samurai footage?

User Info: KillerKhan420

KillerKhan420
4 weeks ago#11
It moves real slow from what I seen. I want my God damn nicotine in there. Ss2 was my favorite.
"I know how the business works because I'm a wrestling fan"-hulkhogan1
Shiki!!
I am sold.
i'm the best imposter
https://gfycat.com/BountifulHarmlessDungbeetle

User Info: Ben Reilly

Ben Reilly
4 weeks ago#13
Still waiting for it to show up for pre order some where
The day I met you is the day by which all others will be measured. 2/19/19 11:41 PM my baby girl entered the world

User Info: saint311

saint311
4 weeks ago#14
Krow_Incarnate posted...
KidFlashYJ posted...
I'm really upset about the PC side of things. Luckily I have a PS4 but would've preferred a PC port.

It's coming to PC.

Yeah, but when? 2020? The June release is only for PS4/XB1. Switch is Q4 2019. PC is "a later date". (sources: https://variety.com/2019/gaming/news/snk-announces-samurai-shodown-reboot-1203171293/ and another Gematus link too long to post)

New game, same s*** w/ SNK. I figured maybe they'd change after the staggered releases of KoF14 and SNKH, but guess not. I'm honestly disappointed and confused. How are same-day releases so hard? Do they think that maybe same-day releases will actually benefit them? I know porting isn't easy and they're probably rushing this game out to meet the Evo deadline, but jesus...

Not even sure I want to support them anymore. It's just tough b/c buying their late ports on PC both enables them to continue to think it's ok to release it late, but also shows that there is a PC community out there who want to play their games. Damned if I do, damned if don't.
currently playing - DoA6 Ayane | BB:CTB Hyde/Chie | SFV Cody

User Info: KidFlashYJ

KidFlashYJ
4 weeks ago#15
Beat me to the punch. The PC release has no date and the Switch port is coming 6 months after it's official release. So what does that make the PC port? A year? They need to fix this asap but I doubt it because it's SNK.

User Info: saint311

saint311
4 weeks ago#16
KidFlashYJ posted...
Beat me to the punch. The PC release has no date and the Switch port is coming 6 months after it's official release. So what does that make the PC port? A year? They need to fix this asap but I doubt it because it's SNK.

It's a vicious cycle. I'm sure it's the thought process of "we neglect them b/c they aren't there." But they aren't there b/c they get neglected. smh SNK...

Even ASW and KT now do same-day releases on PC. I'd argue SNK, at least historically, is a much more reputable publisher than those two.
currently playing - DoA6 Ayane | BB:CTB Hyde/Chie | SFV Cody

User Info: Ben Reilly

Ben Reilly
4 weeks ago#17
And companies don’t like doing PC port because the first things some of you all do is Datamine and mod the game.
The day I met you is the day by which all others will be measured. 2/19/19 11:41 PM my baby girl entered the world

User Info: BombermanGold

BombermanGold
4 weeks ago#18
Ben Reilly posted...
And companies don’t like doing PC port because the first things some of you all do is Datamine and mod the game.

Nice generalizations (especially unfounded ones).
Also, you say mods as if doing such to your copy of the game is a bad thing.
"I will be your superhero!!!"
STEAM ID: BombermanGOLDEN

User Info: Dark Symphony

Dark Symphony
4 weeks ago#19
BombermanGold posted...
Ben Reilly posted...

Nice generalizations (especially unfounded ones).
Also, you say mods as if doing such to your copy of the game is a bad thing.

Frick, will people stop doing this? PC gamers aren't an effing race so I don't know why people keep wanting them to be treated like one.

PC releases come with a lot of different risks at different degrees than other games, especially when it comes to piracy and data mining. This isn't new. This isn't controversial. It's no different than saying that the MVS was a higher share of piracy than other popular cabs at the time.

User Info: Dark_Despair

Dark_Despair
4 weeks ago#20
Excited and I can't wait to see more of the cast.
PSN Gamer Tag: Murciealago229
Currently Playing: God of War, The Crew 2 and Spider-Man.
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. Have you guys seen the new Samurai footage?