You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. How long until SNK makes SVC Chaos HD for PS4?

User Info: xxnike0629xx

xxnike0629xx
2 months ago#31
It's going to be $29.99?

User Info: Kylo_Ren_

Kylo_Ren_
1 month ago#32
@xxnike0629xx

Damn dude. You will never give up. You were blabbing about Chaos when my kid was born and now she's a teenager. Amazing.
If it bleeds, we can kill it - Dutch
The Official Erron Black of the MK 11 Boards.

xxnike0629xx
1 month ago#33
bump

User Info: DreamwingNero

DreamwingNero
1 month ago#34
Kylo_Ren_ posted...
@xxnike0629xx

Damn dude. You will never give up. You were blabbing about Chaos when my kid was born and now she's a teenager. Amazing.

I loled.

xxnike0629xx
1 month ago#35

User Info: Kylo_Ren_

Kylo_Ren_
1 month ago#36
I rather see SNK playmore gives us a remake of the game. Capcom wouldn't waste their time with a CvS3, since it won't benefit them, they should take a break from SF since V is currently a disaster and MvC failed hard body. On the contrary SNK can make a decent percentage and would be willing to give us a roster of 60, giving us a traditional fighter with their engine.

SvC: Mayhem in 2021.
The Official Erron Black of the Mortal Kombat 11 Boards.
"If it bleeds, we can kill it." - Dutch
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: DreamwingNero

DreamwingNero
1 month ago#37
Kylo_Ren_ posted...
I rather see SNK playmore gives us a remake of the game. Capcom wouldn't waste their time with a CvS3, since it won't benefit them, they should take a break from SF since V is currently a disaster and MvC failed hard body. On the contrary SNK can make a decent percentage and would be willing to give us a roster of 60, giving us a traditional fighter with their engine.

SvC: Mayhem in 2021.

You would get some grassroots support for SvC Chaos if the game was at least had some kitsch value, cult classic etc.

I don't see anyone ever speak about it, or remember it tbh. I don't think anyone is confident they would make an awesome game out if it either. And this is all before the impossible licensing issues no one can overcome if everyone isn't on board.

User Info: Stray_Zero

Stray_Zero
1 month ago#38
Well, also, to be fair, Hamster is almost running out of ACA Neo-Geo titles to release that aren't bound by licensing restrictions. I mean, they already even got to SamSho V and KOF 2003. (However, no RotD or Matrimeele yet, considering Noise Factory closed up a while back.)

So SVC: Chaos would probably be up in the air if licensing problems don't arise. And if Hamster is able to do so. But seriously Nike, you really need to stop with the SVC: Chaos topics already. I'm sad that you even take certain gamefaqs users seriously with their lies.
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - Online Handle: NeoStrayCat
(edited 1 month ago)

xxnike0629xx
1 month ago#39
Well, I think that eventually SVC Chaos will get a PS4 release.

User Info: Stray_Zero

Stray_Zero
1 month ago#40
xxnike0629xx posted...
Well, I think that eventually SVC Chaos will get a PS4 release.

I see, and if it does come to pass, will you stop with these topics and feel satisfied? Cause the only thing I want from these SVC: Chaos topics from you is some closure.
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - Online Handle: NeoStrayCat
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. How long until SNK makes SVC Chaos HD for PS4?