You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. How long until SNK makes SVC Chaos HD for PS4?

User Info: ProbesInRobes

ProbesInRobes
2 months ago#11
Forget HD. It better be 16K AND VR.

User Info: EuroE

EuroE
2 months ago#12
I'm at a loss as to why this continues to be funny every time.

User Info: xxnike0629xx

xxnike0629xx
2 months ago#13
KakkaKarrotKake posted...
The pages are real. I think they are just placeholders anticipating future ACA Neo Geo games, unless we missed Hamster announcing them.

@KakkaKarrotKake I hope it's true. When it does come out, I think everyone on GameFAQ's fighting game board will know why it'll sell so well.

User Info: Stray_Zero

Stray_Zero
2 months ago#14
Yeah, but its not going to be the ports you'd want Nike, remember that the ACA NeoGeo versions of said games are set to MVS only (with their own options), they're not going to be console ports from previous versions.

In short, if it does come to the ACA NG line eventually, it'll be very basic.
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - Online Handle: NeoStrayCat

User Info: DMBeing

DMBeing
2 months ago#15
Every time you make this topic you delay it by one year.

So you’ll have to wait a loooooong time.
I love being snarky
Enemy of fanboys and pansies

User Info: maniaxe613

maniaxe613
2 months ago#16
How long will it be until you are marked for trolling for asking the same silly question for years?
SAVE OUR CANADIAN SHOWS! http://www.thepetitionsite.com/389/652/180/
I will not remove my petition from my sig until there is justice!

User Info: Seiichi Omori

Seiichi Omori
2 months ago#17
maniaxe613 posted...
How long will it be until you are marked for trolling for asking the same silly question for years?

whoa whoa whoa, slow down tough guy
http://i.imgur.com/cK2KzdK.gif
That was the zing of zings, I now crown Mr. Omori the King of Slams - SpiralSage (some guy)

xxnike0629xx
2 months ago#18
Seiichi Omori posted...
maniaxe613 posted...

whoa whoa whoa, slow down tough guy

@Seiichi_Omori Why is this guy getting so hostile? If he doesn't like the topic, he should ignore it and do something else with his time.
(edited 2 months ago)

xxnike0629xx
2 months ago#19
Stray_Zero posted...
Yeah, but its not going to be the ports you'd want Nike, remember that the ACA NeoGeo versions of said games are set to MVS only (with their own options), they're not going to be console ports from previous versions.

In short, if it does come to the ACA NG line eventually, it'll be very basic.

@Stray_Zero What is this ACA and MVS thing? Is there a big difference?

User Info: Stray_Zero

Stray_Zero
2 months ago#20
Techincally, its the same thing, ACA is short for Arcade Archives, and they have 2 seperate brands, one of them you know is the Neo-Geo line, the other line is for other companies.

http://www.hamster.co.jp/american_hamster/arcadearchives/index.htm

MVS is just the "Arcade" version and the AES is the "Console" version. (Which usually have console specific options either when you start the game [for earlier titles] or on its own main menu [for later titles].)

All of the ACA NeoGeo titles are set to MVS mode, period.

For example, if you wanted to pick either Shin Akuma or Serious Mr. Karate, you have to do a joystick code and then select, it does not work in MVS mode, only AES.

So yeah, you can't really have what you want dude. As much as I've already have my original legit Xbox copy, we're more than likely to have the ACA NeoGeo version with less options. However, at least you can still do codes to select the mid/sub bosses though.
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - Online Handle: NeoStrayCat
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. How long until SNK makes SVC Chaos HD for PS4?