You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. Which company is the best at balancing its fighters?

User Info: Raiden243

Raiden243
1 month ago#11
NRS

User Info: KingzJuster

KingzJuster
1 month ago#12
I'd say Namco (I hate saying "Bamco") and SNK. ArcSys is pretty good too as a rule.
Always bet on me.
PSN: KingzJuster

User Info: DreamwingNero

DreamwingNero
1 month ago#13
Question is wrong.

It should be who is best at balancing recently.

To me with all the patches it becomes much easier to address problems later and just releasing in the given window ASAP. Look at the abomination that would have been an unpatched SF5 and KOF14 (remember K-Dash being OP).

Also different teams have worked on games throughout the decades and I can't really say any of the tentpole SNK KOF's were fairly balanced games. Some are just more balanced than others and tolerable roster at high level play. 2k2UM is the third strike of KOF. Just Nameless and friends in every tournament.
DreamwingNero posted...
Look at the abomination that would have been an unpatched SF5

Season 1 was the best iteration of SFV.
Without their dreams men would have fallen upon and devoured one another long ago, and yet every dream is an illusion, and every illusion is a lie.

User Info: DreamwingNero

DreamwingNero
1 month ago#15
militant agnostic posted...
DreamwingNero posted...
Look at the abomination that would have been an unpatched SF5

Season 1 was the best iteration of SFV.

probably right, I just remember lots of intensity and attribute it to something wrong. I think Capcom went beyond simply balancing and took a completely different approach altogether (e-sports and just looking for blow ups/comebacks).

User Info: Landonio

Landonio
4 weeks ago#16
Probably Namco.
atpRtsd
LOOK HERE, LOOK LISTEN!
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. Which company is the best at balancing its fighters?