The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. Which company is the best at balancing its fighters?

User Info: Depoinvil

Depoinvil
3 months ago#1
Topic.
''The gaming industry is the only industry where it's not the norm to expect the product that you purchased to be working out of the gate ." -- RTUSA

User Info: str8Knowledge

str8Knowledge
3 months ago#2
I dont know.

User Info: pikapika212

pikapika212
3 months ago#3
Whoever made virtual fighters
PSN pikapika212 /GGAC+R - Anji/Baiken, GGXRD - Sol Baiken BB - Hakumen, BBTag - Plat/Orie, SF4+5 - Bison, P4U - Labyrs, DBFZ - A21/Hit/G.B.

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
3 months ago#4
Bamco and SNK. Both companies try to make their characters according to their original vision as much as possible, then gather feedback in order to tune things later after the players discover them.
Super Smash Bros. is not a fighting game.
SF5: M. Bison | SC6: Cervantes, Groh | T7: Dragunov

User Info: Will Smith

Will Smith
3 months ago#5
pikapika212 posted...

If the majority of the FGC actively played the VF games, we might uncover a truckload of BS exploits and broken stuff that only the high level players are aware of. :/

User Info: Soulful Spirit

Soulful Spirit
2 months ago#6
Examu (Arcana Heart, Aquapazza, Nitroplus Blasterz)
French Bread (Melty Blood, Under Night In-Birth, Dengeki Bunko)

While these games are good, the character rosters are ass. The majority of ppl don't wanna play these weirdo anime loli bulls***.
I Am A Proud Pro Black Nerd!
militant agnostic 2 months ago#7
Arc System Works Team Red does a good job of balancing. Team Blue, not so much.
Without their dreams men would have fallen upon and devoured one another long ago, and yet every dream is an illusion, and every illusion is a lie.

User Info: Lost7th

Lost7th
2 months ago#8
pikapika212 posted...

Yu Suzuki

User Info: BombermanGold

BombermanGold
2 months ago#9
Will Smith posted...
pikapika212 posted...

If the majority of the FGC actively played the VF games, we might uncover a truckload of BS exploits and broken stuff that only the high level players are aware of. :/

There was some old-ass video detailing this hilariously awesome glitch in VF2, where one can do ultra-fast rapid punches that all comboed and could kill/ring out people with ease.
"I will be your superhero!!!"
STEAM ID: BombermanGOLDEN

User Info: AsucaHayashi

AsucaHayashi
2 months ago#10
bamco maybe especially in recent times.

you see a pretty diverse cast at high levels of T7 play which is impressive given its big roster.
http://abload.de/img/pcgamingxtuvt.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9Yv0R2Z.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. Which company is the best at balancing its fighters?
  • Topic Archived