You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. Board 208 - Matchup and Fight Request Hub (Please Request Sticky!!)
(message deleted)

User Info: Pitaya

Pitaya
3 years ago#22
http://i.imgur.com/8MLQSNH.png

Might throw it in my sig later but that's the visual I was talking about. Figure it's better than the current layout.
Yes, I am a gamer mod, but you can't hit on me, m'kay?~
Competitive gamer. Career techie. All-around know-it-all.

User Info: bIuerain

bIuerain
3 years ago#23
Why would anyone need to a chart to show people what games they currently play? Especially when that chart will probably outdated before the year is up.
metal gear

Pitaya
3 years ago#24
I saved it as a psd, so I can update it in a matter of seconds, anyway. Perks of being a graphic designer. /shrug

User Info: gamezero6

gamezero6
3 years ago#25
I think I might have played you before Pitaya?
Either SFXT?(PSN), I have the Vita version and its cross play.
Or SkullGirls Encore on Steam?

Hows TTT2 on Wii U online? I have the X360 version and thinking of getting a Wii U version and TvC for my Wii U(again).
XBL GamerTag: NamiXJin
PSN~PSV ID: JinZer069 + 3DS FC: 5300-9619-1452

Pitaya
3 years ago#26
Unless you're someone I know through the fighting game groups I'm in, I doubt you've played me in anything, since I rarely play matches against randoms. With that in mind, I wouldn't be able to tell you how active Tekken Tag 2's online is on the Wii U. If I had to guess, I'd have to say virtually nonexistent, but the matches I've played with friends had very minimal lag. If you have it on the 360, it's probably not worth it unless you really want the U-exclusive costumes and modes, though. As an aside, since Nintendo killed the Wii game servers some time ago, TvC can't (legally) be played online.

Edit: That said it's entirely possible some of my friends were playing on my system during one of my gaming parties, and were playing online under my name. On the off chance that happened, it wasn't me. I'd be down to play SG though, regardless.
(edited 3 years ago)
(message deleted)

User Info: Will Smith

Will Smith
3 years ago#28
Pitaya posted...

http://i.imgur.com/8MLQSNH.png

Might throw it in my sig later but that's the visual I was talking about. Figure it's better than the current layout.

sweet!! :)

And thanks a ton for requesting the sticky, we have a good start so hopefully more regulars get involved.

That was pretty gangsta at the end lol

@ gamezero I have SFxT for the Vita as well, I'll PM you during the week to see if we could set up some fights. :)

User Info: Lord_Shadow_19

Lord_Shadow_19
3 years ago#29
Noticed a certain regular hasn't posted in this topic.
PSN: Entropy19
Founder of the crappy players club, getting ready to start up again for Street Fighter 5!
1.) Most Played Games - KOF '2003, 3SOE, Tekken 6

2.) Platform: Steam, PS3: ID = ALISTAIR_CROWLEY
3.) Location: Youngstown Cleveland
4.) Skill Level: Asian
5.) Availability: up all night FRI - SUN-TUES
TOTAL PWNAGE: POST 30 & 32 - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960699-metal-gear-rising-revengeance/6557729
  1. Boards
  2. Fighting Games
  3. Board 208 - Matchup and Fight Request Hub (Please Request Sticky!!)