• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TWIAYSDTI109

TWIAYSDTI109
5 months ago#1
https://twitter.com/BenWalke/status/1012796894047887360

July:
4v4 Hero Starfighter Mode
Game improvements including lightsaber changes, swap appearances pre-round, and Hero Showdown changes.

August:
Clone Trooper appearances
Game improvements: Emotes and victory poses available to unlock with credits or crystals

Fall:
Obi-Wan and Grievous release
New large-scale mode (Conquest? Supremacy?)
Clone + Hero appearances
Squad system

Winter:
Anakin and Dooku
Geonosis map
Clone + Hero appearances
3DS FC - 1891-1896-3183

User Info: xdante19x

xdante19x
5 months ago#2
Thanks for sharing! I’m glad to see that lightsaber blocking will use more stamina on the upcoming update.

User Info: shakeNbaked23

shakeNbaked23
5 months ago#3
So at least 6 months until we get a new map...pretty bad. At least I can stop checking for updates. Might be a good time to take a break for a while.

User Info: JRaW_Experience

JRaW_Experience
5 months ago#4
I hope they sprinkle in at least the old maps and maybe some characters from BF2015 throughout this roadmap.
XboxLive GamerTag - JRaW Experience
PlayStation Network - JRaW_Experience

User Info: Mon_Dieu_Mel

Mon_Dieu_Mel
5 months ago#5
xdante19x posted...
Thanks for sharing! I’m glad to see that lightsaber blocking will use more stamina on the upcoming update.

Thank god. At least some small measure being taken to ensure that the incoming HvV lightsaber buffet is something more than just eight people circling each other while spamming block, then fapping the hell away on R2 the second someone drops their guard.
Shut up, fatty. -Mon Dieu Mel

User Info: vonVile

vonVile
5 months ago#6
Still no new weapons. Ugh!
Guardians of the Galaxy ripped off Farscape.

User Info: ziFenris

ziFenris
5 months ago#7
Mon_Dieu_Mel posted...
xdante19x posted...

Thank god. At least some small measure being taken to ensure that the incoming HvV lightsaber buffet is something more than just eight people circling each other while spamming block, then fapping the hell away on R2 the second someone drops their guard.
Well that's what happens when they nerf things that can hurt through blocks like jump strikes and Reys dash
No need to fear, Fenris is here!
PSN: ziFenris-

User Info: Thermador446

Thermador446
5 months ago#8
Cool, but a double xp event would be a nice thing to include in a road map.
If they don't have double xp once a month after we waited this long for more content, i'm gonna be pissed
"While you were wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I was systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!" -The Monarch

User Info: RP_Grump

RP_Grump
5 months ago#9
Yipee, another 4V4 since that format worked so well for HVV in this. I was excited for hero starfighter until that revelation.

Clone cosmetics sound cool, guess I'll start saving now AFTER I buy Rey's alternate and Lando's Falcon. Just now got enough for Lando's Solo skin, working OT every day with a day off simply doesn't grant me much time to play this or anything.

User Info: Admiral_Aegis

Admiral_Aegis
5 months ago#10
I think Winter is just a conservative way of saying November and December, is just a way to pad out extra time if needed. I would expect will see it in parts between September and November.

I see alot of panic in reddit, but honestly well ever since the Solo season I kept my hopes pretty low and the fact these characters are even going to exist at all is still cool to me. I still wish I could focus more on BF2 rather than have it slowly become a side game.

As for July well, I'm a little skeptical of HvV Hero Ships. I recall it mentioned being round based with a single life each, and I don't see how that's going to be good for experience at all. And that's really the only reason I'd care for a hero ship HvV. I'll remain open until we get more details next week and when it actually drops.
  • Topic Archived