Hero ability cards??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars Battlefront II
  3. Hero ability cards??

User Info: ziFenris

ziFenris
6 months ago#1
How would you feel about hero cards that changed the abilities Heroes have the same way trooper cards do? Like say they add something like a force kick that would replace one of the abilities the character has when it's equipped. I personally think this would be cool and a decent way to promote different Playstyles with the same characters. It would also be a good way to get some of the lesser known force powers, like force kick, into the game. I have a feeling that a lot of the new saber characters that they might add will just have generic force abilities like push, pull, saber throw and such seeing as how the movies didn't really show a vast amount of powers the force provides. I feel this would be a good way to counter that. What are your thoughts??
No need to fear, Fenris is here!
PSN: ziFenris-

User Info: Thermador446

Thermador446
6 months ago#2
Seems pointless
"While you were wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I was systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!" -The Monarch

User Info: ziFenris

ziFenris
6 months ago#3
Thermador446 posted...
Seems pointless

Why?
No need to fear, Fenris is here!
PSN: ziFenris-

User Info: Elderscrolls14

Elderscrolls14
6 months ago#4
Well i think if they introduce new abilities for heroes they should give palpatine a sabers card that gives palpatine duel wielding lightsabers. Maul and yoda the ability to block lightsaber strikes. If they were to implement these types of cards. I would like to see those.
I heard they're reforming the dawnguard!

User Info: VaporFox

VaporFox
6 months ago#5
Yeah. Where's Finn "run away from a fight effectively" star card ability? I feel like his character isn't accurately represented in this. =D
"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
Xbox Live Gamertag: Valorik
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars Battlefront II
  3. Hero ability cards??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived