Poor EA can't catch a break, they are getting more backlash for MTs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars Battlefront II
  3. Poor EA can't catch a break, they are getting more backlash for MTs

User Info: Obie79

Obie79
6 months ago#131
vivi21 posted...
Renzokukenexe posted...
vivi21 posted...
TyVulpine posted...
hyjinx17 posted...
Good. They finally pushed too far and it's all coming down. Gamers are an apathetic lot, it takes a lot to spur them to action, but once they've been backed into a corner, luckily they do fight back.

Anyone that really think EA is going to go the way of Atari or Sega is only deluding themselves. Just saying...... yeah they’ll hurt a bit but they won’t implode.

Well a man can dream. As long as the government puts a smack down on MTs that's good enough for me until I get enough money to buy out EA and turn it into a manure processing plant lol.

So you'll make no changes then, I mean EA is already shovelling and selling s***.

Ah good point, well maybe I'll just turn it into a company that makes good games with no MTs or something like that.

Like CD Project Red. Oh yea

User Info: Airship_Canon

Airship_Canon
6 months ago#132
Burn Micro to the ground.
Get all Lootboxes, Gachas, and other bulls***.

The tide starts here.
Get rid of the Gambling, Get rid of the trash.
http://i.imgur.com/0GZFPf1.gif

User Info: Karnage4208238

Karnage4208238
6 months ago#133
good **** EA i just wished the same happened to ubisoft activision/blizzard WB and TT lootboxes are a plague and the publishers/developers infecting gaming with them need to die
Cletus Kasady/Carnage Is The Greatest Villain Of All Time
S'up Im Karnage The Ultimate Cheater I Love to Cheat If You Don't Like It It's Your Problem Not Mine

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
6 months ago#134
Came here from the front page and actually read the whole topic.

One thing caught my eye and perhaps someone can explain, but how are micro transactions implemented in sports titles? I always thought it was bad enough that people buy these games year after year, with how rarely they're actually substantially improved, but what do they do in terms of ingame sales?

User Info: TyVulpine

TyVulpine
6 months ago#135
GoukiAkujiki posted...

One thing caught my eye and perhaps someone can explain, but how are micro transactions implemented in sports titles? I always thought it was bad enough that people buy these games year after year, with how rarely they're actually substantially improved, but what do they do in terms of ingame sales?

It’s like the “Ultimate Madden” players for the Madden series, then equipment in the MLB2K series, etc.
Fall down, go boom...
Life is like a box of chocolates. Most of it is crap.

User Info: fon1988

fon1988
6 months ago#136
vivi21 posted...
Good, they deserve it.
NNID/Gamer Tag: PoisonShroom
Greatest line in a NES game ever: "Kill all babies" from Exodus.

User Info: Baconslammapamm

Baconslammapamm
6 months ago#137
Still thinking I'm an EA employee, does mommies tit taste good?

User Info: TyVulpine

TyVulpine
6 months ago#138
Baconslammapamm posted...

I’ve seen worse (been accused of working for COINTELPRO simply because I don’t believe any of the 12+ contradicting 9/11 conspiracy theories)
Fall down, go boom...
Life is like a box of chocolates. Most of it is crap.

User Info: Baconslammapamm

Baconslammapamm
6 months ago#139
TyVulpine posted...
Baconslammapamm posted...

I’ve seen worse (been accused of working for COINTELPRO simply because I don’t believe any of the 12+ contradicting 9/11 conspiracy theories)

It's like they came here just to agree with each other, and I never even supported Chests at all.

I will have to search up more about this cointelpro thing.

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
6 months ago#140
TyVulpine posted...
GoukiAkujiki posted...

It’s like the “Ultimate Madden” players for the Madden series, then equipment in the MLB2K series, etc.

Could be be a little more descriptive? I haven't played a sports game since NHL '94...
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars Battlefront II
  3. Poor EA can't catch a break, they are getting more backlash for MTs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived