Lucky Pants

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Lucky Pants

User Info: ultimalegion

ultimalegion
8 months ago#1
I wanted to delete one of my imported characters (haven't yet started on my imported D1 Warlock) in order to choose Lucky Pants as one of the mission rewards, I remember choosing Raiden Flux only to get another Raiden Flux in an engram some time later. I'm assuming Lucky Pants can be obtained from engrams and possibly Xur later on and not exclusively as that quest's reward, right?
Playing Gods Eater Burst and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd! Maplestory-Bera- Gleivnir
Nintendo 3DS FC: 3737-9589-0694 PSN: sealofgleipnir XBL: Ragnarok Reaper

User Info: xo0Achilles0ox

xo0Achilles0ox
8 months ago#2
Lucky Pants can be obtained from an exotic engram at any point. That being said, they are pretty terrible when compared to other Hunter exotic armor.

User Info: littlecletus

littlecletus
8 months ago#3
I took the Lucky Pants because I had already purchased the Raiden FLux from Xur.
The only thing they were good for was the armor bonus being much higher than anything you get at that level. Other than that, they were pretty useless to me.
I mean if you plan on rocking a hand cannon, that would be different. I do not.

And yes, you can get all the gear offered as a quest reward from engrams and Xur.
I just got another pair of Lucky Pants last night from my clan xp weekly reward.
Are you a bug, Bill Murray?

User Info: ultimalegion

ultimalegion
8 months ago#4
Yeah... I mainly want them cus of the look. I'm all about style baby!
Playing Gods Eater Burst and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd! Maplestory-Bera- Gleivnir
Nintendo 3DS FC: 3737-9589-0694 PSN: sealofgleipnir XBL: Ragnarok Reaper

User Info: littlecletus

littlecletus
8 months ago#5
They do look cool.
Are you a bug, Bill Murray?

User Info: shadow8blade

shadow8blade
8 months ago#6
The exotic pants you want are the ones that work with the void class. A friend of mine has them and almost constantly has an arrow to fire.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Lucky Pants

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived