• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Destiny has a hidden IQ Test now.

User Info: Natural510

Natural510
4 weeks ago#41
Mochzuki posted...
Bungie gave out the quest for free that Tuesday. Should just be a triumph for gettin' Bastion.

Thanks, couldn’t find anything online saying one way or the other.

User Info: Mochzuki

Mochzuki
4 weeks ago#42
Np
They call themselves Warlocks. Martial philosophers. Harbingers of Light. Scholars searching for meaning when all is already lost. Their God left them long ago.

User Info: Sloth9230

Sloth9230
4 weeks ago#43
nintypercent posted...
There are two types of people that post on gamefaqs: good liars and bad liars

Edit: Originally I was going to post an SGA on how to get past the puzzle phase, like suggesting completing a 6-step code before going for the 30 step code. How dying doesn't prevent continuing, etc But TC did the exact opposite and takes the cake for a brag post on 1st time completion (which is totally unprovable). Lulz!

I actually did the bastion code flawlessly, but messed up almost every single one of the lore codes lol
A Valiant Vain Villain
(message deleted)

User Info: Mochzuki

Mochzuki
4 weeks ago#45
krull posted...
I got confuzzled on the parts where there was an X and a + and by the time the monotony of getting to the 2nd row I zigged when I should of zagged and thought f*** this, I'll just wait, especially with people not getting the quest to work or drop even with finishing the puzzle.

Then a day or 2 later it unlocked, well worth the wait :P
(Well the gun wasn't really worth the wait but it was worth not running through the halls anymore...)
I can see now but for me my brain went into raid mode. So it was impossible for me to f*** up my Bastion run. Only issue I had was how long it took. I really didn't want to redo it.
They call themselves Warlocks. Martial philosophers. Harbingers of Light. Scholars searching for meaning when all is already lost. Their God left them long ago.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: AffinityArcher

AffinityArcher
4 weeks ago#46
Mochzuki slander will not be tolerated
My super awesome warlock
https://imgur.com/atHRwjZ
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Destiny has a hidden IQ Test now.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A