• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Destiny has a hidden IQ Test now.

User Info: terrysmay04

terrysmay04
2 months ago#11
Lionheart1019 posted...
The troll is too strong with you.

Funny thing is, I don't think he is trolling.

I think he is just completely unaware of how he is perceived
In the future both men and women will go to the gynecologist. But only women will be getting their moneys worth
psn Dubious_Hyjinx

User Info: Mochzuki

Mochzuki
2 months ago#12
Lionheart1019 posted...
I’m not particularly active on this board, but f*** me is TC all sorts of pathetic. “People on the playground don’t like you?” Grow up, man. You call people low IQ And brag about yourself and then you wonder why no one likes you?

When the whole 7 posts in your own topic are calling you out for being a dick, I think it’s time for some self-reflection. b****, be humble.

But you won’t. The troll is too strong with you. So keep on giving the members of this board a punching bag. Bad attention is better than no attention at all, amiright?
My topic title was a joke. But my point was how could you mess up following a path?
They call themselves Warlocks. Martial philosophers. Harbingers of Light. Scholars searching for meaning when all is already lost. Their God left them long ago.

Mochzuki
2 months ago#13
Raniok posted...
@Mochzuki

Ive been helpful to you on a number of occasions. But you use this forum as your own personal rant board, and if people disagree with you - you label them trolls.

cmon
So what is forum/post/message board used for? I stated if you DISLIKE my posts ignore me. Are you simple?

ZenMeteor posted...
How’s that job hunt? Still nothing?

Raniok posted...
Oh not another Mochi topic!

terrysmay04 posted...
Some day I will compose an Illiad style epic story about you and your travels.
"You label them trolls" Is that not trolling me? ^^^^^^^^^^^^

I should rename all of y'all to Brick Walls. You say the same insults over and over. I'm aware of how I'm percieved. You all dislike me because of my opinion. I dislike y'all for the trolling. If we disagree cool but you throw insults at me FOR MY OPINION. Just block me or grow up. You're like a lot of immature antsy teens. If I offended you? Sorry. I just dunno how redditors mucked the maze up. The code was straight forward.
They call themselves Warlocks. Martial philosophers. Harbingers of Light. Scholars searching for meaning when all is already lost. Their God left them long ago.

User Info: Raniok

Raniok
2 months ago#14
When did I insult you? I hope it was creative.
*smokebomb

User Info: terrysmay04

terrysmay04
2 months ago#15
You know this is a public message board, so if I don't like your posts I will just go ahead and comment whatever I damn well feel like. It kinda seems like you are the one with the big problem here, mostly because you take yourself WAY to serious bud, just way way too serious.

And if you can't see how this topic, and the other one where you proved yourself wrong and then never commented again make you look like a jackass RIGHT AFTER you called us all stupid then you are f***ing dense.

In the future both men and women will go to the gynecologist. But only women will be getting their moneys worth
psn Dubious_Hyjinx

User Info: nintypercent

nintypercent
2 months ago#16
Mochzuki posted...
My topic title was a joke. But my point was how could you mess up following a path?
Probably the same way you did. Did anyone mention having problems except for you?

Edit: First try my ass

Just for the hell of it. I had to do it three times. First time I didn't realise I needed to pick up a quest from Cyrus. Second time because I already solved it previously so doing it a second time on the same char didn't work. 3rd time on an alt worked, but I had to go through the prior quest first before this quest activated.

User Info: SophaerLam

SophaerLam
2 months ago#17
Wait you discovered the path on your own TC?

User Info: nintypercent

nintypercent
2 months ago#18
SophaerLam posted...
Wait you discovered the path on your own TC?
Exactly.

Mochzuki
2 months ago#19
nintypercent posted...
Probably the same way you did. Did anyone mention having problems except for you?

Edit: First try my ass

Just for the hell of it. I had to do it three times. First time I didn't realise I needed to pick up a quest from Cyrus. Second time because I already solved it previously so doing it a second time on the same char didn't work. 3rd time on an alt worked, but I had to go through the prior quest first before this quest activated.

nintypercent posted...
Exactly.

You guys really can't read? Basically people on reddit(few people) had the code/guide for the Path for the Bastion Quest and STILL got lost/f***ed up. Yes. I did it once and no @nintypercent I didn't fail my first attempt.

Mochzuki
2 months ago#20
Yall so quick to insult me you missed the point of the topic. I didnt say anything about doing CoT blind.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Destiny has a hidden IQ Test now.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A