• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Destiny has a hidden IQ Test now.

User Info: Mochzuki

Mochzuki
4 weeks ago#1
So on reddit a couple people had issues running Corridors of Time for Bastion. So I did it first try and pondered how the hell you could fudge up a straight forward path? Granted I didn't die BUT that's another hidden skill test in itself. (How not to die.)
They call themselves Warlocks. Martial philosophers. Harbingers of Light. Scholars searching for meaning when all is already lost. Their God left them long ago.

User Info: terrysmay04

terrysmay04
4 weeks ago#2
Some day I will compose an Illiad style epic story about you and your travels.
In the future both men and women will go to the gynecologist. But only women will be getting their moneys worth
psn Dubious_Hyjinx

User Info: Mochzuki

Mochzuki
4 weeks ago#3
terrysmay04 posted...
Some day I will compose an Illiad style epic story about you and your travels.
I tried to give y'all a chance but all y'all do is troll 24/7. Lace is the only person I respect on here. Everyone else is a keyboard warrior with a hard on for trolling me. If you dont like my posts block/ignore me? But nah you'd rather waste effort to insult me. It's cute. I guess I'll start back posting to give y'all something to do. Glad I can be of service.
They call themselves Warlocks. Martial philosophers. Harbingers of Light. Scholars searching for meaning when all is already lost. Their God left them long ago.

User Info: Raniok

Raniok
4 weeks ago#4
Oh not another Mochi topic!
*smokebomb

User Info: ZenMeteor

ZenMeteor
4 weeks ago#5
How’s that job hunt? Still nothing?

User Info: darkmoonwolf

darkmoonwolf
4 weeks ago#6
Make a topic about how it's terrible that he have to do 8 public event (even if i told him to reload the area month ago...)
Also make a topic humble bragging about something that required no skill and just follow stuff others did....
(message deleted)

User Info: terrysmay04

terrysmay04
4 weeks ago#8
Mochzuki posted...
I tried to give y'all a chance but all y'all do is troll 24/7. Lace is the only person I respect on here. Everyone else is a keyboard warrior with a hard on for trolling me. If you dont like my posts block/ignore me? But nah you'd rather waste effort to insult me. It's cute. I guess I'll start back posting to give y'all something to do. Glad I can be of service.

Lace is humble and helpful though. You...... I don't know whats up with you. This topic is a perfect example. It is a topic of you literally bragging about being able to walk through doors with symbols on them in a specific order without f***ing up.

then your other topic you say something you have already said before, and thus get the same response. THEN you post a Reddit link that all the comments supports our argument, think it supports you because you changed the topic and got upvotes (yank yank) by calling people dumb in it (of course reddit is gonna upvote that) and call us all dumb in the process.

In the future both men and women will go to the gynecologist. But only women will be getting their moneys worth
psn Dubious_Hyjinx

User Info: Raniok

Raniok
4 weeks ago#9
@Mochzuki

Ive been helpful to you on a number of occasions. But you use this forum as your own personal rant board, and if people disagree with you - you label them trolls.

cmon
*smokebomb

User Info: Lionheart1019

Lionheart1019
4 weeks ago#10
I’m not particularly active on this board, but f*** me is TC all sorts of pathetic. “People on the playground don’t like you?” Grow up, man. You call people low IQ And brag about yourself and then you wonder why no one likes you?

When the whole 7 posts in your own topic are calling you out for being a dick, I think it’s time for some self-reflection. b****, be humble.

But you won’t. The troll is too strong with you. So keep on giving the members of this board a punching bag. Bad attention is better than no attention at all, amiright?
I gotta say, today was a good day....
(edited 4 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Destiny has a hidden IQ Test now.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A