• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Destiny 2 on google stadia

User Info: BarbatosLupsRex

BarbatosLupsRex
1 month ago#1
I heard the player base at launch was 19,000 but after 2 months it dropped down to 8,000 users. What do you think they can improve to get more people? Like maybe free dlc?

User Info: Euler1737

Euler1737
1 month ago#2
Out of curiosity, what is the size of the player base for Stadia? With the PS5 and XBOX Series X on the horizon, I’d be surprised if there is a large player base, honestly. Assuming a relatively small playerbase for the Stadia to begin with, 8k might not be too bad.

Otherwise, I think the biggest single draw that could be offered is crossplay between platforms.
PSN: BRiemann

User Info: MegamanXfan21xx

MegamanXfan21xx
1 month ago#3
I saw in a review that there's input lag, which is basically a deal-killer for a fast-paced game like D2.
Number of fellow Poets of the Fall fans: 27
Want: Ghost of Tsushima, Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe, Psychonauts 2, Bully 2, Atomic Heart

User Info: jnsn19

jnsn19
1 month ago#4
It really doesn't have anything to do with Destiny as much as the issue inherently lies within Stadia. The tech is too new as a standardized gaming platform, as most people don't have a good enough connection to even utilize Stadia properly.

User Info: jacinto34

jacinto34
1 month ago#5
I think the input lag is mostly with the TVs. I was experiencing it at first. I read online (and then in the Stadia instruction booklet) that the TV has to be on Game Mode. I switched it to Game mode and the problem stopped and it has run extremely smoothly ever since.
If you cannot distinguish your life from Hell, then you are already in Hell.
http://i.imgur.com/SEFfyN0.gif https://i.imgur.com/m7J6PB3.gif

User Info: DXMG

DXMG
1 month ago#6
Until the laws of physics change or Google builds a rendering center on every street corner, there is no way its going to have good enough latency to seriously play.

User Info: darkmoonwolf

darkmoonwolf
1 month ago#7
Server lag since to be random people's with similar connection and area doesn't seem to have the same experience

Also i really don't see the point to stream a game like destiny.why would you want to play it on a tablet or a phone?
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Destiny 2 on google stadia
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A