• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Baby's first Destiny 2

User Info: LottoStud

LottoStud
1 month ago#1
So I bought Forsaken or something a while ago and played for a bit. I recently got a bigger hard drive a reinstalled the game. My characters power level is 96 and I have absolutley no clue what I should do. Most everything on the planets recommend power 750. How I start doing things in this game again? Thanks
Burn the Chinese government to the ground.

User Info: voice_of_enigma

voice_of_enigma
1 month ago#2
Oh. My. God.
XBL - Voice of Enigma
PSN - Voice_of_Enigma2 - MCMXC a.D.

LottoStud
1 month ago#3
Sorry I'm completely clueless how this game works or what to do.

LottoStud
1 month ago#4
I'll just uninstall it and forget it I guess.

User Info: Save_The_World

Save_The_World
1 month ago#5
Damn that didn’t take long lol.

(start a brand new character, the game will walk you through most things, do the main storyline missions)
Kain

User Info: Berating

Berating
1 month ago#6
LottoStud posted...
Sorry I'm completely clueless how this game works or what to do.

there's an NPC in the tower called Amanda, she's in the hangar. visit her to pick up the first three storylines if you've never done them before, this will get you acquainted with the game and some base mechanics

you know - and this isn't a slight against you, tc - i'm really sick and tired of this song and dance i have to do for every newcomer that visits this decrepit board because bungie in their infinite f***ing wisdom thought it quint to start of people with absolutely f***ing nothing when they boot up the game. oh here's the first story mission FROM THE LAST GAME, now here's a place with a bunch of npcs and no sense of purpose whatsoever, holy s***
"...i remember surrounding a coupla chimps outside a Kenny Rogers Roasters dude, off of highway 190."
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Baby's first Destiny 2
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A