• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Is Destiny 2 all you play? Also a discussion about GaaS titles.

User Info: esbeekay

esbeekay
1 month ago#11
Lol at people who “don’t play the game” and hate on it but still post on its message board
Resident GameFAQ heterophobe, snowflake, cuck, SJW, bigot and salty baby. Also I'm mad. So, so mad. Like seething, raging mad.

User Info: Berating

Berating
1 month ago#12
Berating posted...
not the only game i play but i do play more than i should cause i'm still chasing Not Forgotten. it also has the pitfall of, lemme just do this one bounty real quick and before you know it it's six hours later

hopefully i'll get NF tonight and i can take a break and play whenever new content drops instead of logging on everyday

not even three hours later i have my Not Forgotten, holy s***

time to take that f***ing break <_<
"...i remember surrounding a coupla chimps outside a Kenny Rogers Roasters dude, off of highway 190."

User Info: funbot

funbot
1 month ago#13
It was close to all I played for a couple years. Lately I've backed off it a bit to play everything else I've missed out on, and it's been really refreshing.
PSN:defTommo

User Info: Ness0123456789

Ness0123456789
1 month ago#14
No. I usually just play D2 on weekend nights now, with the rest of my free time during the week and week nights taken up with other games. Currently I'm playing through another run of Fallout 3 (going through the series chronologically), and play WoW/FFXIV during the evenings.
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI

User Info: Natural510

Natural510
1 month ago#15
I gave up on Division 2 after beating it and realizing how much it sucked compared to the previous game. Still dabble in GTA and Red Dead Online, but they’re more broken than Destiny (with fewer fixes). I still load up Witcher 3 occasionally for kicks. No other games interest me in the slightest.

User Info: terrysmay04

terrysmay04
1 month ago#16
I never have this problem really. When I get burnt out I stop playing for a bit. It happens about twice a year, and depending on how good my other options are for games, last between 1 and 4 months.

I eventually come back because this game plays better than everything else. It isn't even the loot chase for me, its straight gameplay.
In the future both men and women will go to the gynecologist. But only women will be getting their moneys worth
psn Dubious_Hyjinx

User Info: darkmoonwolf

darkmoonwolf
1 month ago#17
Destiny been my main game since day 1 d1 but always play other game too...
This year I later mostly indie games inbetween because no big title interested me
Titles include hollow knight,iconoclast,dead cells

I bought bl3 during the holiday sales(I'm back at Pandora after the 2nd vault)played mgs V but didn't really liked it(weird since I loved peace walker) recently went trought the latest shovel knight DLC and I always play terraria on the side....

I'm also a big fan of romhack,played like 6 different super metroid and 10Pokemon

For 2020 the games in mostly anticipating are ff7 remake doom eternal and grandblue(if it come out this here,or even here) also they recently announced a action mmo in the world magic the gathering
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Is Destiny 2 all you play? Also a discussion about GaaS titles.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A