• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Season of dawn is basically another curse of osiris

User Info: Raniok

Raniok
1 month ago#21
terrysmay04 posted...
New grenade launcher is pretty cool. Shoots a wave like thermite grenades do on explosion. Not sure how good it really is, but it is new and completely different from anything else we have had.

New scout is the t*** though

DID YOU SAY A NEW GRENADE LAUNCHER!?

What are the deets my bruh?
*smokebomb

User Info: Natural510

Natural510
1 month ago#22
I’ve paid $60 for games that bored me after 10 hours so $10 for new content on a new game I love is worth it. And I’m glad they added a new activity with new weapons, whereas in the past they may have reskinned an old activity (like Prison of Elders) and maybe added a strike which is only fun the first 2-3 times.

User Info: sadiztic666

sadiztic666
1 month ago#23
Natural510 posted...
I’ve paid $60 for games that bored me after 10 hours so $10 for new content on a new game I love is worth it. And I’m glad they added a new activity with new weapons, whereas in the past they may have reskinned an old activity (like Prison of Elders) and maybe added a strike which is only fun the first 2-3 times.

Why would you compare it to a DLC from years ago in Destiny 1?

This dlc is barebones compared to Black Armory and Opulence. Those should be the standard. Just because Bungie says they were overworked doesn't make it OK. Hire more employees then. We are so far into the game at this point that these tiny dlc's are unacceptable. Especially after they butcher the game and get rid of Factions (why?) Trials (why?) nerf everything into the ground and get rid of pinnacle guns and new perks for guns.

They should be doing everything they can to give us good content instead of this barebones garbage.

They sure don't seem to be overworked when it comes to the battle pass or eververse though...
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Rikiaz

Rikiaz
1 month ago#24
sadiztic666 posted...
Why would you compare it to a DLC from years ago in Destiny 1?

This dlc is barebones compared to Black Armory and Opulence. Those should be the standard. Just because Bungie says they were overworked doesn't make it OK. Hire more employees then. We are so far into the game at this point that these tiny dlc's are unacceptable. Especially after they butcher the game and get rid of Factions (why?) Trials (why?) nerf everything into the ground and get rid of pinnacle guns and new perks for guns.

They should be doing everything they can to give us good content instead of this barebones garbage.

They sure don't seem to be overworked when it comes to the battle pass or eververse though...
Black Armory and Opulence were also half made by Vicarious Visions which Bungie lost support of when they left Activision.
From the depths, the thing they called Worm King did rise.
Nirn itself did scream in the Mages' and Necromancers' war.

User Info: TheOne1505

TheOne1505
1 month ago#25
The Business posted...
So Sundial is a successor to the best 6 player non raid activity in Destiny history, we got a beloved character back, 2 (maybe 3) exotic quests, 7 total new exotics, another pvp mode, a Ritual weapon for Iron Banner along with 3 new ritual weapons and some new weapons/armor in a bunch of new loot tables and you don't think that is worth $10?

I want a list of the games that you have purchased in the past year because I'm calling bulls***. Anybody who says this isn't worth $10 has some 'splaining to do.

This
PSN. Percy1505

User Info: sadiztic666

sadiztic666
1 month ago#26
Rikiaz posted...
Black Armory and Opulence were also half made by Vicarious Visions which Bungie lost support of when they left Activision.

And they can find support elsewhere.

They charge for every DLC/expansion and this game is riddled with f***ing microtransactions.

There's no excuse for these tiny dlc's when a game has this many microtransactions PLUS charges for dlc.

They are just fooling everyone like they usually do so the fans come up with excuses for their laziness.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: C16

C16
1 month ago#27
BarbatosLupsRex posted...
Its not as much as they hyped it up to be. I was expecting a mini raid or something like eater of worlds or spire of stars but all we got is another menagerie... really tired of these tiny 6 player activities.

They didn't really hype it at all. They had a short stream the week before. They knew they didn't have a lot to show off and so did everyone else.

User Info: BarbatosLupsRex

BarbatosLupsRex
4 weeks ago#28
ZenMeteor posted...
TC needs to get a job.

TC does have a job he just knows how to use his money wisely unlike some people who blow their money on tess eververse every season..

User Info: BarbatosLupsRex

BarbatosLupsRex
4 weeks ago#29
sadiztic666 posted...
And they can find support elsewhere.

They charge for every DLC/expansion and this game is riddled with f***ing microtransactions.

There's no excuse for these tiny dlc's when a game has this many microtransactions PLUS charges for dlc.

They are just fooling everyone like they usually do so the fans come up with excuses for their laziness.

100 percent this. You guys need to stop defending bungie as clearly it wasnt activision that put micro transactions in, it was all bungie. I played halo back in the day and we paid for every single map pack they released in halo 3. Activision had their own cod game to charge map packs for. Micro transactions been their all along but to charge for not even a map... plain ridiculousness

User Info: ZenMeteor

ZenMeteor
4 weeks ago#30
BarbatosLupsRex posted...
TC does have a job he just knows how to use his money wisely unlike some people who blow their money on tess eververse every season..

still sounds like you need to get a job
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Season of dawn is basically another curse of osiris
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers