• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Season of dawn is basically another curse of osiris

User Info: BarbatosLupsRex

BarbatosLupsRex
1 month ago#1
Its not as much as they hyped it up to be. I was expecting a mini raid or something like eater of worlds or spire of stars but all we got is another menagerie... really tired of these tiny 6 player activities.

User Info: Natural510

Natural510
1 month ago#2
It sucks they made the smallest destination the focus...there’s districts in Nessus bigger than Mercury. Have they at least opened up the Infinite Forest for patrol? That would help.

User Info: euchreplayer23

euchreplayer23
1 month ago#3
You can use a sparrow on Mercury, just not on any parts of the new stuff. Walking back and forth to Orisis.

They said it was not a raid and gave a roadmap with no raid on it. Not sure why people were expecting that. I expected $10 of content not sure I got that.

User Info: BarbatosLupsRex

BarbatosLupsRex
1 month ago#4
euchreplayer23 posted...
You can use a sparrow on Mercury, just not on any parts of the new stuff. Walking back and forth to Orisis.

They said it was not a raid and gave a roadmap with no raid on it. Not sure why people were expecting that. I expected $10 of content not sure I got that.

I agree it feels more like 5 dollars worth so far. Giving out a free exotic isnt in the pricepoint. I feel like they should give out free bright dust monthly to season pass owners because 400 bright dust in the pass is really laughable and the measley 100 bright dust in the last pass made me angry.

User Info: Dryheave999

Dryheave999
1 month ago#5
BarbatosLupsRex posted...
Its not as much as they hyped it up to be. I was expecting a mini raid or something like eater of worlds or spire of stars but all we got is another menagerie... really tired of these tiny 6 player activities.

The community almost unanimously praised the Menagerie so it makes sense that they’d do more with it.
"on than this day are or said to add content a great pain, but is other then in play" - englishman88

User Info: Save_The_World

Save_The_World
1 month ago#6
Dryheave999 posted...
The community almost unanimously praised the Menagerie so it makes sense that they’d do more with it.

Menagerie is awesome, but not because of the activity itself. What makes Menagerie great is the fact that you can choose your specific weapon drop to make farming much less of a headache
Kain

User Info: terrysmay04

terrysmay04
1 month ago#7
Save_The_World posted...
Menagerie is awesome, but not because of the activity itself. What makes Menagerie great is the fact that you can choose your specific weapon drop to make farming much less of a headache

Kinda looks like you will be able to do the same thing here......
In the future both men and women will go to the gynecologist. But only women will be getting their moneys worth
psn Dubious_Hyjinx

User Info: ninebreaker47

ninebreaker47
1 month ago#8
terrysmay04 posted...

Kinda looks like you will be able to do the same thing here......

Yeah, You kinda can. I heard there is 5 Obelisks to work on that unlock different loot to obtain from the Sundial. And you get to choose your loot just like menagerie. Itll just take some time to unlock everything, just like chalice took time to complete before you unlocked everything. Im happy Bygones is one of the guns to obtain, maybe ill finally be able to get a decent one.
Psn Niinebreaker

User Info: The Business

The Business
1 month ago#9
So Sundial is a successor to the best 6 player non raid activity in Destiny history, we got a beloved character back, 2 (maybe 3) exotic quests, 7 total new exotics, another pvp mode, a Ritual weapon for Iron Banner along with 3 new ritual weapons and some new weapons/armor in a bunch of new loot tables and you don't think that is worth $10?

I want a list of the games that you have purchased in the past year because I'm calling bulls***. Anybody who says this isn't worth $10 has some 'splaining to do.
Do I have to give you THE BUSINESS?

User Info: JKeezy85

JKeezy85
1 month ago#10
Save_The_World posted...
The Chalice was great, but the Menagerie itself was also a really good activity. It was the total package, really.
John Kirkwood March 13th, 1951-May 7th, 2010. God rest your soul, Dad.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Season of dawn is basically another curse of osiris
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers