• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Vex offensive: Final Assault (spoilers...)

User Info: BoxTheMuppet

BoxTheMuppet
3 weeks ago#1
Is a whole big build up to nothing.

It’s vex offensive but the boss is a hydra with 3 yellow shields.

7 weeks to build a vex gate, that you don’t use, just to run the same s*** we been running.
#1 at absolutely nothing!

User Info: Berating

Berating
3 weeks ago#2
WHERE IS BRICK TOP??

he's finally gonna be able to speak for the entire f***ing community

cause holy f***ing s***, almost one phasing the s***ty hydra with a matchmade team as the final event of the season is really pathetic
"...i remember surrounding a coupla chimps outside a Kenny Rogers Roasters dude, off of highway 190."

BoxTheMuppet
3 weeks ago#3
Berating posted...
WHERE IS BRICK TOP??

cause holy f***ing s***, almost one phasing the s***ty hydra with a matchmade team as the final event of the season is really pathetic

I did one phase it with randoms my first go.
f***ing weak

User Info: KoD_Krysco_51

KoD_Krysco_51
3 weeks ago#4
That’s pretty lame. I’ll be glad to get my 3 kills though for the title and move on. I overall didn’t care too much for the vex offensive. I like the concept of the event, it just needed some map rotation like the menagerie.

User Info: Berating

Berating
3 weeks ago#5
BoxTheMuppet posted...
Berating posted...
WHERE IS BRICK TOP??

f***ing weak

it's pure laziness or unwillingness on bungie's part, or an inability from their team to divert manpower into creating an actual new encounter or mechanics. whatever the reason, it's unacceptable imo
"...i remember surrounding a coupla chimps outside a Kenny Rogers Roasters dude, off of highway 190."

BoxTheMuppet
3 weeks ago#6
Berating posted...
BoxTheMuppet posted...
Berating posted...
WHERE IS BRICK TOP??

f***ing weak

it's pure laziness or unwillingness on bungie's part, or an inability from their team to divert manpower into creating an actual new encounter or mechanics. whatever the reason, it's unacceptable imo

So glad I didn’t buy the annual pass if this is the kind of s*** they are going to be putting out.

User Info: Raniok

Raniok
3 weeks ago#7
BoxTheMuppet posted...
Berating posted...
BoxTheMuppet posted...
Berating posted...
WHERE IS BRICK TOP??

f***ing weak

So glad I didn’t buy the annual pass if this is the kind of s*** they are going to be putting out.

So glad I didn't buy Shadowkeep. lol Sorry for your loss.
*smokebomb

User Info: kbe2k2

kbe2k2
3 weeks ago#8
Bungie wasted time and resources helping Google get their DoA platform Stadia off the ground and in return we get this s***, honestly feels like a slap in the face.

User Info: TheRealDill2009

TheRealDill2009
3 weeks ago#9
This isn't supposed to be a raid. The Vex Offensive is already challenging enough. There's no need to make it more difficult.
Posted with GameRaven 3.5.1

User Info: sadiztic666

sadiztic666
3 weeks ago#10
Did somebody call upon me?
(edited 3 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Vex offensive: Final Assault (spoilers...)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers