• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. I think I may of accidently deleted my black armory key

User Info: stillwasted

stillwasted
1 month ago#1
So I just completed the tempered bergusia forge. I collected the final piece I needed, I tried to insert into the exotic lock and key quest like I've done with the previous 3. Both nothing happened. The black armory key section is left unchecked. I didn't the forge again 5i see if it would drop shads in but it wouldn't. Ada has nothing for. Did I was wait a month for them to fix the quest for nothing?
3ds : 0903 3060 1686 User name : waffle
PS4 , vita and Xbone : Mivce69er

User Info: mikssimi

mikssimi
1 month ago#2
Yeah I just posted the same thread thinking I might have accidentally abandoned the quest but went on bungie forums and saw this is a new issue now and deleted my thread

Super frustrating. They should just give everyone on this step the weapon or at least auto complete this step

User Info: stillwasted

stillwasted
1 month ago#3
mikssimi posted...
Yeah I just posted the same thread thinking I might have accidentally abandoned the quest but went on bungie forums and saw this is a new issue now and deleted my thread

Super frustrating. They should just give everyone on this step the weapon or at least auto complete this step
So they took a few weeks to fix a broken quest line just for us to be able to advance one step and get stuck again?
3ds : 0903 3060 1686 User name : waffle
PS4 , vita and Xbone : Mivce69er

User Info: SlumberMind

SlumberMind
1 month ago#4
stillwasted posted...
mikssimi posted...

So they took a few weeks to fix a broken quest line just for us to be able to advance one step and get stuck again?

Get used to it. This is par for the course with Bungie. It is how they earned the nickname Bungle.

mikssimi
1 month ago#5
stillwasted posted...
mikssimi posted...

Yup

User Info: vkuura

vkuura
1 month ago#6
Maybe if anyone did the quest before it was a meta weapon? You know cuz it’s only been out for like, months...

User Info: busterSouls

busterSouls
1 month ago#7
vkuura posted...
Maybe if anyone did the quest before it was a meta weapon? You know cuz it’s only been out for like, months...
The game just became f2p you knob goblin.
Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft? Psh
They will all bow down to Google.

mikssimi
1 month ago#8
vkuura posted...

I wish people like you didn't exist.

User Info: Save_The_World

Save_The_World
1 month ago#9
vkuura posted...

aside from the fact that many people trying to unlock it are either new or returning from a break, why the f*** would you expect everyone to have wasted time for an OKAY exotic that takes up their kinetic slot?

obviously it’s more sought after once it’s a top option in end game content.

literally ANY weapon would be the same way
Kain

User Info: Adam6190

Adam6190
1 month ago#10
It only became meta when SK launched.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. I think I may of accidently deleted my black armory key
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers