• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. They need to nerf fusion rifle across the board

User Info: XxZiomaxX

XxZiomaxX
4 weeks ago#11
but I love fusion rifles
LAL - PSN: Deuce-Cuatro
Will not remove this until the KC Chiefs win the SUPER BOWL - 1/13/19

User Info: BoxTheMuppet

BoxTheMuppet
4 weeks ago#12
Erentil is love, erentil is life.
#1 at absolutely nothing!

User Info: hennethannun

hennethannun
4 weeks ago#13
DirtyCerberus posted...
I'd say 15-20 meter range is all you should get out of a max range fusion. It would still allow hand cannons a place in crucible. As it is now a max range fusion has just as much range as a hand cannon and that just shouldn't be a thing. Honestly I didn't really care before but after the range Nerf to hand cannons it's apparent something needs to change with fusions. But that's just my opinion and we all have our own

Damage falloff for very very well rolled hand cannons now starts at about 25m (and can go up to 30-32 meters with a perfect range roll + rangefinder). It's not easy to one-voop someone at that range. It can be done, but a lot of things have to go right.

I just don't see the oft-complained-about world where everyone is getting mapped by erentil all the time. (Caveat: I am not at 4500 glory, so maybe things are different there, but then I would expect erentil to be higher up on the weapon usage list).

User Info: Brother Ein

Brother Ein
4 weeks ago#14
If they're gonna cut FR range in half then they need to do that to Shotguns at the same time, just sayin.

User Info: dom316

dom316
4 weeks ago#15
Fusions are the counter to all the slide shottys in crucible. I'd rather have it the way it is over leaving them running rampant.
Don't you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby! Don't you put that evil on us! YOU ARE NOT PARALYZED!
R.I.P. Michael Clarke Duncan

User Info: The Business

The Business
4 weeks ago#16
HeartBreakKid59 posted...
Erentil is fine. Jotunn needs to go though haha

Jotunn doesn't track you if you run suitable Mobility. It sort of turns that gun into a joke.
Do I have to give you THE BUSINESS?

User Info: Sloth9230

Sloth9230
4 weeks ago#17
https://i.imgtc.ws/OGm9CAp.jpg
A Valiant Vain Villain

User Info: BOARDLORD12

BOARDLORD12
4 weeks ago#18
In my opinion there should not be a single gun that 1 shots you other than heavy ammo and a snipe to the dome. I get 1 shotted by wizened rebuke on the reg.

And why is everything so forced in pvp? I hate being forced to use guns I have no business using. Just let me play how i want. This stupid Iron Banner quest to get fusion rifle kills is just pissing me off. I can't help my team when I'm running around trying to get kills with a gun I never ever use. And the Iron Banner stuff is locked behind it. Just stop Bungie.

User Info: xVIC5T3Rx

xVIC5T3Rx
4 weeks ago#19
How casul.
Psn: vic420tor
Can you live a life worth dying for?

User Info: Sloth9230

Sloth9230
4 weeks ago#20
BOARDLORD12 posted...
In my opinion there should not be a single gun that 1 shots you other than heavy ammo and a snipe to the dome. I get 1 shotted by wizened rebuke on the reg.

And why is everything so forced in pvp? I hate being forced to use guns I have no business using. Just let me play how i want. This stupid Iron Banner quest to get fusion rifle kills is just pissing me off. I can't help my team when I'm running around trying to get kills with a gun I never ever use. And the Iron Banner stuff is locked behind it. Just stop Bungie.

so you suck with fusions but they’re OP? Gotcha
A Valiant Vain Villain
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. They need to nerf fusion rifle across the board
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers

Can Shadowkeep not be gameshared? Tech Support3 Answers
Anyone know the real numbers of Destiny 2 Data usage? Tech Support2 Answers
Crucible? General3 Answers
How to get the Drang? Side Quest3 Answers
Please help us out with a clan name? General4 Answers