• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. They need to nerf fusion rifle across the board

User Info: BarbatosLupsRex

BarbatosLupsRex
3 weeks ago#1
Especially erentil as thats all i see in crucible. At least cut its range in half

User Info: 3127

3 weeks ago#2
Do not listen to him Bungie

User Info: BarbatosLupsRex

BarbatosLupsRex
3 weeks ago#3
3127 posted...
Do not listen to him Bungie

Bungie will listen once people like me start whining. Which is why one eyed mask got nerfed

User Info: ninebreaker47

ninebreaker47
3 weeks ago#4
Yeah but you're supposed to whine on reddit. They dont look here. Lol
Psn Niinebreaker

User Info: 3127

3 weeks ago#5
Forgive him, he knows not what he speaks

User Info: HeartBreakKid59

HeartBreakKid59
3 weeks ago#6
Erentil is fine. Jotunn needs to go though haha
When you say Maine Black Bears, you've said it all!
Choke - the official soft-drink of the UNH Wildcats

User Info: ninebreaker47

ninebreaker47
3 weeks ago#7
Well if TC mains a dust rock with a recluse, Its no surprise this topic was created. Nerfing erentils range in half would still leave it with more range then those guns.
Psn Niinebreaker

User Info: funbot

funbot
3 weeks ago#8
Nah.
PSN:defTommo

User Info: hennethannun

hennethannun
3 weeks ago#9
Both erentil and jotun are in a decent place. They are very good, but not the only viable options. It's not like either weapon dominates comp at the high levels either.

What we need are more weapons on this level to encourage diversity, not nerfing the good weapons into the ground.

User Info: DirtyCerberus

DirtyCerberus
3 weeks ago#10
I'd say 15-20 meter range is all you should get out of a max range fusion. It would still allow hand cannons a place in crucible. As it is now a max range fusion has just as much range as a hand cannon and that just shouldn't be a thing. Honestly I didn't really care before but after the range Nerf to hand cannons it's apparent something needs to change with fusions. But that's just my opinion and we all have our own
"A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own." - Solid Snake
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. They need to nerf fusion rifle across the board
  • Topic Archived