• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Should Bungie remove light advantage in Iron Banner?

User Info: Rhinomaster22

Rhinomaster22
4 weeks ago#1
Stay or remove?

-

User Info: AffinityArcher

AffinityArcher
4 weeks ago#2
Why though? The difference is very minimal. Didn't have a hard time in PvP when I made a 100% fresh out the dirt warlock before free to play shift
When the lobby is evenly balanced(D2 Control)
https://youtu.be/xOwvIaXtr3g

User Info: solosnake

solosnake
4 weeks ago#3
Why even have the iron banner at all then if they remove it?

Isnt that the entire point of it existing?
"We would have no NBA possibly if they got rid of all the flopping." ~ Dwyane Wade
http://i.imgur.com/MYYEIx5.gif http://i.imgur.com/WGE12ef.jpg

User Info: terrysmay04

terrysmay04
4 weeks ago#4
solosnake posted...

This. Just play quickplay if you don't want LL advantage.
In the future both men and women will go to the gynecologist. But only women will be getting their moneys worth
psn Dubious_Hyjinx

User Info: brainbell25

brainbell25
4 weeks ago#5
It rewards pinnacle powerful gear, so yes power level advantage should exist. It’s not like the power level advantage is game breaking to begin with.
GT - BBell29

User Info: itz_x

itz_x
4 weeks ago#6
We need more activities that reward higher light grinding. I’m underleveled.... 2 melee hits won’t kill most, my roaming supers won’t one hit sometimes. But them the breaks oh well

User Info: BravesCountry

BravesCountry
4 weeks ago#7
Remove it. Iron Banner is terrible like the rest of the crucible. The game is boring enough to waste time grinding to 950. Let me just play IB without being in a disadvantage. It is not like people don't get enough of an advantage hand holding and using titans.

Also, remove bounties that force people to use specific weapon types.
I notice people love it when I blast Metal because they throw rocks at my window. I think they are trying to break it, so they can hear the music better.

User Info: HighVoltage87

HighVoltage87
4 weeks ago#8
solosnake posted...

No...it has exclusive gear. I gamble most people, including PvP fans like me, wouldn't touch Iron Banner if there weren't those rewards.
"Did you know boots go on feeeeeet?"
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: biledriver

biledriver
4 weeks ago#9
BravesCountry posted...
Remove it. Iron Banner is terrible like the rest of the crucible. The game is boring enough to waste time grinding to 950. Let me just play IB without being in a disadvantage. It is not like people don't get enough of an advantage hand holding and using titans.

Also, remove bounties that force people to use specific weapon types.

You're playing the wrong game, friend.
Listen to Tom Waits
"Who are the ones that we kept in charge? Killers, thieves, and lawyers. God's away on business"

User Info: Halectic

Halectic
4 weeks ago#10
Iron banner was designed as a alternative to get max light gear without needing to do raids.
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Should Bungie remove light advantage in Iron Banner?
  • Post New Message