• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. How can i buy/get essences?

User Info: Tommymaster

Tommymaster
1 week ago#1
Hey guys,

At the moment im half tru the moon story. I see that somehow i can "buy" essences to farm an amor or weapon piece but how? For me all the essences are greyed out?

I read normally you get essences from any moon activities? Is there one fastest/best way to get some?

Thanks for any leads!
Even if i go to hell, i will live till the end of this world. and if the world does not come to an end... i will destroy it with my own hands! - Lacan

User Info: Sephiroth0327

Sephiroth0327
1 week ago#2
I believe the story automatically gives you quests for all the required Armor Essences. Check your Quests tab for them. You will have to do some various steps to get each one. It won't let you buy them from Eris since you already have the Quests in your inventory.
PSN: Sephiroth0327

User Info: Tommymaster

Tommymaster
1 week ago#3
Did all the armor essences already and one or two more. Still i cant buy them
Even if i go to hell, i will live till the end of this world. and if the world does not come to an end... i will destroy it with my own hands! - Lacan

User Info: Sephiroth0327

Sephiroth0327
1 week ago#4
Tommymaster posted...
Did all the armor essences already and one or two more. Still i cant buy them

When you hover over it, it will tell you why you can't buy it. Either you are missing the material listed at the bottom (those can drop randomnly on the Moon) or there will be a red message saying if you already have it/etc..
PSN: Sephiroth0327
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. How can i buy/get essences?
  • Post New Message