• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Garden of Salvation 3rd Encounter Tips

User Info: babyboy5114

babyboy5114
1 week ago#1
Any reason why every team gets stopped on this encounter? Can someone give me some tips was able to clear with my characters and two phase the boss. Like is golden gun, Titan bubble, melting point, what’s the best to use and what’s your weapon of choice.?
AKA Natural Napalm (Kaboom'aah)
Never hold up a Dollar for a Nickel.....

User Info: XxZiomaxX

XxZiomaxX
1 week ago#2
Izanagi w/ Catalyst, Loaded Question/Recluse, Hammerhead/Swarm (or any spike nade heavy). swap LQ out for Recluse if special ammo becomes a problem

any good primary. I use a full auto/Rampage Chattering Bone, Loaded Question, Whisper w/ catalyst. if you don't have masterworked Izanagi.

Titan should always use bubble. It provides 35% damage buff, which is the highest, for 15 seconds. Warlock likely always using Lunafaction Well. It helps reload the Izanagi a ton.

Hunter's gotta talk it out. Need one Tether bc it now buffs all weapons, even heavies.Other Hunters should use Celestial for easy damage.

Lots of weapons work well tbh
LAL - PSN: Deuce-Cuatro
Will not remove this until the KC Chiefs win the SUPER BOWL - 1/13/19

User Info: BoxTheMuppet

BoxTheMuppet
1 week ago#3
I am on the note team. I roll izinaghi, recluse (subjunctive is a great Amy if you don’t have recluse), wendigo

I wendigo down the Minotaur and also start my FPS with it.
I’m the bubble titan so I keep dipping in and out.
I have that made mod unlocked in the seasonal artifact so I hit it with my made as soon as the eyes are done.
I dump the wendigo then swap to my izinaghi that I have the 4-in-one bullet already set. Pop off my shot then move forward past where the gate forms. I drop rally barricade and get off a couple more shots before time is up.

So far it’s been a 2 phase for my team.
#1 at absolutely nothing!

User Info: babyboy5114

babyboy5114
1 week ago#4
Ok thanks much
AKA Natural Napalm (Kaboom'aah)
Never hold up a Dollar for a Nickel.....

User Info: BoxTheMuppet

BoxTheMuppet
1 week ago#5
BoxTheMuppet posted...
I am on the note team. I roll izinaghi, recluse (subjunctive is a great smg* if you don’t have recluse), wendigo

I wendigo down the Minotaur and also start my DPS* with it.
I’m the bubble titan so I keep dipping in and out.
I have that nade* mod unlocked in the seasonal artifact so I hit it with my nade* as soon as the eyes are done. (It does a 30% damage boost for 5-ish seconds)
I dump the wendigo then swap to my izinaghi that I have the 4-in-one bullet already set. Pop off my shot then move forward past where the gate forms. I drop rally barricade and get off a couple more shots before time is up.

So far it’s been a 2 phase for my team.

I should proof read.
#1 at absolutely nothing!
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Garden of Salvation 3rd Encounter Tips
  • Post New Message