• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Izanagi's Pyramidion help

User Info: kizu76

kizu76
1 week ago#1
I tried to get this done last night, but the two guys I was playing with weren't allowed into the strike because they didn't have that quest step unlocked. I can solo it to the boss, but my squishy hunter just get overwhelmed by adds at the end. Anyone still need to do this, or past it and want to give me a hand? I'll be on later tonight if someone has a quick minute. Just shoot me a psn message. Thanks!
On the losing end of a wishbone, and I won't pretend not to mind - CLUTCH
PSN: BRD529

User Info: dubfire

dubfire
1 week ago#2
kizu76 posted...
I tried to get this done last night, but the two guys I was playing with weren't allowed into the strike because they didn't have that quest step unlocked. I can solo it to the boss, but my squishy hunter just get overwhelmed by adds at the end. Anyone still need to do this, or past it and want to give me a hand? I'll be on later tonight if someone has a quick minute. Just shoot me a psn message. Thanks!

I have to complete my Ada weekly bounty. Is this strike the last step?
PSN - D31T3Y
"Momma, here comes midnight, with the dead moon in it's jaws..."

kizu76
1 week ago#3
There's one more step after the strike for the gun, and then one more after that for extra Ada story stuff and an emblem.

kizu76
1 week ago#4
Bump for the evening crowd
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Izanagi's Pyramidion help
  • Post New Message