• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Shadowkeep and Destiny's Bright Future

User Info: Lionheart1019

Lionheart1019
1 week ago#1
So who’s been enjoying the hell out of Shadowkeep? I’m really digging the direction the story seems to be going. The last few campaign missions were very horror esque and I’d like to see Bungie develop that ambience further. I think they have a knack for it.

Changing the power level system has been a blessing. It’s never been easier to manage three characters, the soft cap system means it’s relatively easy to become competitive in most PvE activities, and tiered powerful rewards make running older activities worth it again.

Armor 2.0 is an exciting change. It has some
kinks, but the potential for creative builds will make it interesting to see how players utilize it. Destiny has a creative player base and I can’t wait to see what some players do with it. As Bungie refines the system, it should only get better.

The new exotics are really cool as well. Unlike Forsaken, where some of the exotic additions felt like padding, each of the new exotics offer unique approaches to combat. Eriana’s Vow was lambasted as a useless exotic. Now players are coming up with Armor 2.0 builds that turns the weapon in to a powerhouse that can one shot in PvP. Deathbringer is pure anarchy and downright fun, Monte Carlo really shines with melee oriented builds, Leviathan is phenomenal in areas with multiple cliffs and ledges, and Divinity is a cool support spin on trace rifles.

I’m looking forward to seeing how Bungie continues to develop Destiny without Activision involved. Shadowkeep isn’t perfect, and there’s a lot of improvements that can be made, but I think Bungie has a great foundation to make Destiny something truly special.

I gotta say, today was a good day....

User Info: randomsentinel

randomsentinel
1 week ago#2
Lionheart1019 posted...
I’m looking forward to seeing how Bungie continues to develop Destiny without Activision involved.

Can we stop pretending like Activision had a real influence in the development process? Do y'all not know the role of publishers?

Lionheart1019 posted...
Shadowkeep isn’t perfect, and there’s a lot of improvements that can be made, but I think Bungie has a great foundation to make Destiny something truly special.

This series has underperformed since inception. Bungie has always made unforced errors or missed grabbing the lowest hanging fruit. It's one of the greatest baits of this game; everyone sees real potential, but Bungie somehow never seems to meet it, let alone even get close to it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/xShuffleFM
Rathalos for MVC3! "This is my last response to you forever" - XxZiomaxX

User Info: sadiztic666

sadiztic666
1 week ago#3
randomsentinel posted...
Can we stop pretending like Activision had a real influence in the development process? Do y'all not know the role of publishers?

This series has underperformed since inception. Bungie has always made unforced errors or missed grabbing the lowest hanging fruit. It's one of the greatest baits of this game; everyone sees real potential, but Bungie somehow never seems to meet it, let alone even get close to it.

have you noticed what a fanboy TC is? Every single post. Horrible taste. The only person who has worse taste in anything is Ollyroger with his character fashion. For a guy that claims to love fashion, he has some hideous as f*** looking characters.

User Info: Dryheave999

Dryheave999
1 week ago#4
I agree TC. These f***ing scrubs that are delusional thinking Destiny has “underperformed” are out of their f***in mind. They may be butthurt and disappointed but Destiny is a huge success. That’s not even debatable.

The future is bright for sure.
"on than this day are or said to add content a great pain, but is other then in play" - englishman88

sadiztic666
1 week ago#5
Dryheave999 posted...
I agree TC. These f***ing scrubs that are delusional thinking Destiny has “underperformed” are out of their f***in mind. They may be butthurt and disappointed but Destiny is a huge success. That’s not even debatable.

The future is bright for sure.

ah the only other guy around here besides TC that swallows every s***ty decision Bungie makes.

User Info: Dryheave999

Dryheave999
1 week ago#6
sadiztic666 posted...
ah the only other guy around here besides TC that swallows every s***ty decision Bungie makes.

Said by the only guy on gamefaqs who can make skermac sound like a genius. And i’d argue you’re the real gulp champion here. What the f*** would you be doing with your life if you weren’t here b****ing and moaning all day? You love Bungie for giving you this. Love them with your whole throat.
"on than this day are or said to add content a great pain, but is other then in play" - englishman88

sadiztic666
1 week ago#7
Dryheave999 posted...
Said by the only guy on gamefaqs who can make skermac sound like a genius. And i’d argue you’re the real gulp champion here. What the f*** would you be doing with your life if you weren’t here b****ing and moaning all day? You love Bungie for giving you this. Love them with your whole throat.

u mad?

Lionheart1019
1 week ago#8
randomsentinel posted...
https://destiny.fandom.com/wiki/Bungie-Activision_Contract
Your opinion. I disagree.

sadiztic666
1 week ago#9
Lionheart1019 posted...
Your opinion. I disagree.

we already know that

Lionheart1019
1 week ago#10
sadiztic666 posted...

You’re so cool sadiztic666. Teach me how to force my opinion down people’s throats while I talk s*** about other people forcing their opinions down people’s throats.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Shadowkeep and Destiny's Bright Future
  • Post New Message