• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Newcomers tips on what to do?

User Info: Dolmong

Dolmong
1 month ago#1
Hey guys I just started Destiny 2 and I love it!

Then I bought Shadowkeep and I feel there are many contents that I don’t know where should I start first. Here are some question that can help me out a little:

1. Which class has the best looking armor in higher level/end game? I play games for good looking armor.

2. Any place or items that I should grind now or should I just level up my armors to lvl 960?

3. How do I find people to do raid, did they have matchmaking for raid?

Thank you all and I am very much enjoying the game.
PSN: Nirumi

User Info: busterSouls

busterSouls
1 month ago#2
1. Titan would be my pick

2. If you want to. There are many exotic quests in the game so if you want any of those weapons then go for it.

3. Your best bet is to use the destiny companion app. Others suggest a some websites but the traffic on the app is much higher than those websites.
Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft? Psh
They will all bow down to Google.

User Info: Red_Armadillo

Red_Armadillo
1 month ago#3
1. Hunter. Ignore what anyone else says... :)

2. Honestly, if you are new, just play thr game to start getting a feel for it. Things will click for you and you can start to prioritize from there.

3. Destiny companion app on your phone. Alternatively, you can use a laptop and go to Bungie's site which will do the same thing (if for some reason you do not have a compatible phone).

Dolmong
1 month ago#4
Ok thanks, in Destiny 1 I am playing Titan, but the armor in Destiny 1for Titan looks a bit underwhelm.

Any more suggestion?

User Info: sadiztic666

sadiztic666
1 month ago#5
how do you get the cool eververse vex sets? Is it silver only?

Dolmong
1 month ago#6
Anymore suggestion?
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Newcomers tips on what to do?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers

Can Shadowkeep not be gameshared? Tech Support3 Answers
Anyone know the real numbers of Destiny 2 Data usage? Tech Support2 Answers