The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. This expansion is awful, and you guys shouldnt let Bungie off the hook

User Info: hyperpowder

hyperpowder
1 month ago#1
There is nothing remotely new or interesting in Shadowkeep.

New area? No
New enemies? No
New abilities? No
New weapon type? No
New class? No
New game mode? No
New exotics? Kinda, not including the reused exotics they keep bringing over from one.
Trials? No
Unique perks for weapons and armor? No

This is awful and bungie should feel bad charging f***ing 35 dollars on this s***. Especially when Borderlands 3 just dropped and just put your game to shame.

Awful expansion and clear money grab from Bungie.
Whoever beats my score I will give them a $10 PSN or Live card:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpiorAx40GY

User Info: terrysmay04

terrysmay04
1 month ago#2
Well some of what you have here is just wrong.

New area
New game mode
New Exotics
Unique perks for armor

So there is that right off the bat. And honestly that is enough for me to dismiss your opinion because you are either incredibly salty or totally misinformed to the point that I'm not gonna bother with you. I, personally, would be embarrassed to have made such a poorly thought out topic on a topic that there is always ammo for. A shame.
In the future both men and women will go to the gynecologist. But only women will be getting their moneys worth
psn Dubious_Hyjinx

hyperpowder
1 month ago#3
terrysmay04 posted...
Well some of what you have here is just wrong.

New area
New game mode
New Exotics
Unique perks for armor

So there is that right off the bat. And honestly that is enough for me to dismiss your opinion because you are either incredibly salty or totally misinformed to the point that I'm not gonna bother with you. I, personally, would be embarrassed to have made such a poorly thought out topic on a topic that there is always ammo for. A shame.

I'm glad a reworked map and like 5 new exotic weapons are worth your 35 dollars
(message deleted)

hyperpowder
1 month ago#5
terrysmay04 posted...
I'm sorry that you get so tilted over $35 before some of the content of the DLC has even come out hahaha

Also sorry the school system failed you so badly that you never read about what the DLC included and decided whether or not that was worth your money. I know Bungie has some good marketing art so I'm sure you saw that and threw money at the screen like an illiterate mongoloid.

Lol yeah buddy I'm the one who's tilted.

I really hope you're on Bungies payroll

User Info: Adam6190

Adam6190
1 month ago#6
hyperpowder posted...
There is nothing remotely new or interesting in Shadowkeep.

New area? No
New enemies? No
New abilities? No
New weapon type? No
New class? No
New game mode? No
New exotics? Kinda, not including the reused exotics they keep bringing over from one.
Trials? No
Unique perks for weapons and armor? No

This is awful and bungie should feel bad charging f***ing 35 dollars on this s***. Especially when Borderlands 3 just dropped and just put your game to shame.

Awful expansion and clear money grab from Bungie.

Big L right here

User Info: Dryheave999

Dryheave999
1 month ago#7
hyperpowder posted...
I'm glad a reworked map and like 5 new exotic weapons are worth your 35 dollars

Some of us aren’t f***ing scrubs
"on than this day are or said to add content a great pain, but is other then in play" - englishman88

hyperpowder
1 month ago#8
Dryheave999 posted...
Some of us aren’t f***ing scrubs

My time is important, but hey keep grinding the same content over and over and over again just so you can get a Monte Carlo lol
(message deleted)

User Info: Euler1737

Euler1737
1 month ago#10
One person’s trash is another person’s treasure. I haven’t played very much of Shadowkeep but have overall been very pleased with the cost-effectiveness of Destiny as a franchise. $300 or so has gotten me literally thousands of hours of entertainment. As long as it continues to be an annual cost and not a month-to-month subscription, I’ll likely continue buying their DLCs.

In short: it depends on what is important to you. $35 (or $60) is well worth the price for the entertainment obtained for me.
PSN: BRiemann
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. This expansion is awful, and you guys shouldnt let Bungie off the hook
  • Topic Archived