You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Proof Bungie doesn't playtest anything before releasing to the public.

User Info: AnthonyBrock2

AnthonyBrock2
4 weeks ago#1
Tomorrow’s invitation, titled “The Tower,” will require players to complete the Hollowed Lair strike and defeat Hive, Scorn, and Vex on the Tangled Shore. Currently, this invitation cannot be completed, since Vex are not available as enemies at any location on the Tangled Shore.

How do you f*** up this badly?
"Back in my day" means today is not your day and tomorrow is a long shot.

User Info: darkhouse999

darkhouse999
4 weeks ago#2
Because when Invitations first launched you could complete the sample stuff anywhere, it was changed after the fact. Still f***ing stupid, and they should just change it back.
current PC, https://pcpartpicker.com/list/PKKv2R

User Info: Sloth9230

Sloth9230
4 weeks ago#3
darkhouse999 posted...
Because when Invitations first launched you could complete the sample stuff anywhere, it was changed after the fact.

Except that was a mistake, as it always said you had to kill the f***ers on the planet.
A Valiant Vain Villain
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: biledriver

biledriver
4 weeks ago#4
darkhouse999 posted...
Because when Invitations first launched you could complete the sample stuff anywhere, it was changed after the fact. Still f***ing stupid, and they should just change it back.

Yup. They "fixed" them but didn't test them afterward to make sure they worked.
Listen to Tom Waits

User Info: Sloth9230

Sloth9230
4 weeks ago#5
I mean, the Warden strike should count, except it doesnt so f***ing lols everywhere.
A Valiant Vain Villain

User Info: Ness0123456789

Ness0123456789
4 weeks ago#6
Remember kids: This is why PTRs are an important process in the development cycle of online games.
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI

User Info: AnthonyBrock2

AnthonyBrock2
4 weeks ago#7
Ness0123456789 posted...
Remember kids: This is why PTRs are an important process in the development cycle of online games.

Please, we are talking about a company that doesn't even have dedicated servers or real social features for their "social game", can't expect them to do anything that any other company does half-way decently.
"Back in my day" means today is not your day and tomorrow is a long shot.

User Info: Metroid82

Metroid82
4 weeks ago#8
This is pretty ridiculous. They better get a hotfix up by Saturday/Sunday so we can complete it.
In 1776 the King tried to stop Christmas b/c he had been put on the naughty list. Washington, Jefferson, Franklin went on an adventure to save Santa. -Nautdead

User Info: Brother Ein

Brother Ein
4 weeks ago#9
Yeah whoever even did this week's Invitation should be fired for not knowing there aren't Vex in the Tangled Shore... just plain stupid and ignorant.

User Info: Brick_Top_

Brick_Top_
4 weeks ago#10
I think this is a great Season of the Drifter feature.

I dunno what ya’ll QQing about.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Proof Bungie doesn't playtest anything before releasing to the public.