You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. So Luna's Howl and NF are being adjusted.

User Info: Sloth9230

Sloth9230
3 weeks ago#41
AnthonyBrock2 posted...
Bungie Defense Force already backing and defending the decision while spouting dumb s*** like "Well now you can use another loadout"

TBF Brick is anything but a Bungo defender, and the more I think about it the more reasonable this nerf starts looking to me.
A Valiant Vain Villain

Sloth9230
3 weeks ago#42
My bro Jnsen tho trying to call out people for needing crutches while crying his roaming supers die too fast and asking for SBM cause he doesnt like facing players better than him tho lol
A Valiant Vain Villain

User Info: AnthonyBrock2

AnthonyBrock2
3 weeks ago#43
Sloth9230 posted...
AnthonyBrock2 posted...
Bungie Defense Force already backing and defending the decision while spouting dumb s*** like "Well now you can use another loadout"

TBF Brick is anything but a Bungo defender, and the more I think about it the more reasonable this nerf starts looking to me.

Personally everything else was just weak and still kinda has been since Vanilla D2.

In all honesty they should have imrpoved everything else to be in line with these weapons, but, this is Bungie. When an easier solution arises that doesn't involve as much work they go with that instead...which is almost always to just swing the nerf hammer at whatever people are b****ing about currently. Eventually it's going to get as bad as D2's vanilla release or D1 when people were whining about side-arms by the end of it.
"Back in my day" means today is not your day and tomorrow is a long shot.

User Info: Kaindolis

Kaindolis
3 weeks ago#44
Sloth9230 posted...
Brick_Top_ posted...
Now we can actually get more variety in this boring ass PVP.

Enjoy seeing more telestos and jotuns with the Service Revolver

Shhhhhhhh lol
The Legacy of Kain returns!!!

User Info: Brick_Top_

Brick_Top_
3 weeks ago#45
Get over it babies.

This s*** is boring.

Time for a change so this stale s*** can finally f***ing end.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: vallenato78

vallenato78
3 weeks ago#46
AnthonyBrock2 posted...
Sloth9230 posted...
AnthonyBrock2 posted...

Personally everything else was just weak and still kinda has been since Vanilla D2.

In all honesty they should have imrpoved everything else to be in line with these weapons, but, this is Bungie. When an easier solution arises that doesn't involve as much work they go with that instead...which is almost always to just swing the nerf hammer at whatever people are b****ing about currently. Eventually it's going to get as bad as D2's vanilla release or D1 when people were whining about side-arms by the end of it.

I agree with this...maybe not make everything better, but instead of nerf something why not add a few weapons that can actually compete? I like buffing a few things much better than nerfing most of the time.

User Info: Mochzuki

Mochzuki
3 weeks ago#47
I told y'all Luna's and NF was gettin nerfed in that topic I made a few months ago. ONE post. ONE SINGLE POST made it to the front page on reddit with hot settings calling to nerf them. I'm with the hate bungie camp now. I was just about to grind out the kills and stuff for Luna's but why? I have a godly Service Revolver that won't be gettin' nerfed and can do the same thing and probably better after the nerf by using it's kill clip.

This just a weak ass community we have to deal with. I saw this coming though because people just QQ when they can't beat it instead of adapting. Hell a God Roll SR competes easily. They gonna end up ruininng D3 for me. I'll probably play D3 and see how it goes but I'm legit thinking about quitting playing my fav game simply because the community whines and gets stuff ruined. This has got to stop and Bungie is forced into it cuz of the "We're not listening" clause that the community created. Get the f*** out of that weak ass Izanami Bungie. Grow some damn balls and create your game not a game catered to whoever b****es the loudest.
PSN: Atsuki12345 , Warlock Max Power 649.6, Hunter Max Power 638.6, Titan Max Power 644.5
Light Level updated as of 12/20/2018
(edited 3 weeks ago)

Sloth9230
3 weeks ago#48
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/bhej30/i_was_all_for_a_lunas_and_nf_nerfbut_this_is/elsacdf/?context=3

I got 105 upvotes, yee dawg. Funny that the TWAB post that announced it is going negative tho, 55% disliked

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/bhe8w9/this_week_at_bungie_4252019/
A Valiant Vain Villain

User Info: jnsn87

jnsn87
3 weeks ago#49
Sloth9230 posted...
jnsn87 posted...
I sorry you need an easy button

jnsn87 posted...
Luna/NF right now is the only gun that can consistently kill any roaming super I use.

Ok, you don't have to be a b**** about it sloth. You honestly think I'm that bad that every time I use a roaming super that I get killed by one? f*** no. I'm saying that the guns are powerful enough to take out a roaming super in general. By itself. As a f***ing legendary primary. I know your name is sloth, but didn't think you were that dense.

Luna and NF are crutches. Just like camping heavy with wardcliff and colony is a crutch. Just like spamming Jotuun is a crutch. Meta is one thing, but relying on a gun with consistent 3 tap before any real reaction can be made is cheap. If you can't see that, then you're probably relying on it (or one of the other ones) too. You laugh at my kd, but I don't give a s*** because probably close to 55-60% of the time, I only die to one of the things I mentioned above in conjunction with me getting literal f***ing potatoes as teammates going up against stacks with easy button loadouts.

And again, (you've seen my kd) I'm usually the one on top of my team, or right under, generally averaging 20-25 kills and between a 1.5 - 2.0 efficiency. I'm not great, but my team is always worse than me. So I'm 100% on board with the nerf to expose everyone using their crutch.
PSN-tooligan06 XBL-tooligan07
Currently Playing: Overwatch, Forza 7, SAO GGO, DBFZ, DBXV2, Rocket League, SotC Remastered, Destiny 2 (May), and Battlefield 4
(edited 3 weeks ago)

Sloth9230
3 weeks ago#50
jnsn87 posted...
You laugh at my kd, but I don't give a s***

I wouldnt dare, with my 1.04 k.d. but...

And again, (you've seen my kd) I'm usually the one on top of my team

Tis a lie. I only made fun of you for claiming this and saying you're teammates are potatoes with your .85 and .92.

Put us in a match against good players and we're both potatoes.
A Valiant Vain Villain
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. So Luna's Howl and NF are being adjusted.