You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. So Luna's Howl and NF are being adjusted.

User Info: QuBix

QuBix
4 weeks ago#1
According to today’s TWAB Bungie is adjusting these two weapons and frankly that is the final nail on the coffin for me when it comes to Destiny.

I soloed Luna’s last season and felt that my reward was justified, same can’t be said about my Redrix grind. Anyway, these two 180’s hand cannons becoming 150’s is not what I signed up for. The TTK will be drastically different. I just can’t stand Bungie doing these changes and balances over and over again.

Thank you for a great 5 years but seeing how this company can’t decide if what the game is suppose to be, I’m not gonna waste my time with it. Every change is either good or bad and I don’t wanna be thinking what Bungie is gonna do next. I love the PvP in D2, hated it in D1 which was trash imo and far better games were out then. Anyway, I can’t believe the cry babies got their wish again and they nerfed both of these weapons. Thank you.
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix

User Info: 3127

4 weeks ago#2
Are you f***ing kidding me?? I finally get my Not Forgotten after so many seasons of trying and now...? What? They’re f***ing nerfing it??

User Info: Sloth9230

Sloth9230
4 weeks ago#3
Sounds like they'll be crap. 140s and 150's are s***, too much visual recoil and bloom lol.

Whatever, I don't use Luna anyway. Sympathies for those that do.
A Valiant Vain Villain

Sloth9230
4 weeks ago#4
3127 posted...

A man hits 5500 glory and his NF gets nerfed

lool
A Valiant Vain Villain

User Info: biledriver

biledriver
4 weeks ago#5
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.
Listen to Tom Waits
(message deleted)

Sloth9230
4 weeks ago#7
QuBix posted...
I love the PvP in D2, hated it in D1 which was trash imo and far better games were out then.

wut
A Valiant Vain Villain

QuBix
4 weeks ago#8
Yup, I feel bad for those that did the grind like myself and even feel for those that payed for with real money and millions of carries out there etc etc. It’s just a joke, Bungie that is. Their Sandbox team or whatever need new management or maybe just maybe not have pinnacle weapons at all.

The time wasted is just unreal and I say wasted because the intention at first wasn’t but getting a nerd it automatically classifies it as wasted. You grind for a weapon knowing the outcome but they switch that outcome to something else months later, which is time wasted in my book.

User Info: XxZiomaxX

XxZiomaxX
4 weeks ago#9
lol just don't touch my Bygones
LAL - PSN: Deuce-Cuatro
Will not remove this until the KC Chiefs win the SUPER BOWL - 1/13/19

QuBix
4 weeks ago#10
Sloth9230 posted...
QuBix posted...
I love the PvP in D2, hated it in D1 which was trash imo and far better games were out then.

wut

Dude, D1 PvP was trash. It looked like trash, played like trash. The map design was trash etc. It was far from what Bungie did with Halo before hand.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. So Luna's Howl and NF are being adjusted.