You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. POLL: was the annual pass worth it?

User Info: thedarklordx3

thedarklordx3
1 month ago#1
Now that the dust has settled, what do you think of the annual pass?

Discuss and vote now!
Dragon Ball is more than just anime/manga it's a way of life -DBZAOTA
being called a Devil rather than a man by his enemies is a testament to his greatness -HCE

User Info: Sloth9230

Sloth9230
1 month ago#2
5-6/10 eh its okayish, could've been worse, I've been ripped off harder before.
A Valiant Vain Villain

User Info: DXMG

DXMG
1 month ago#3
Assuming Opulance is along the same lines as Forge -> Drifter (as in, lessening content each time so I dont expect TOO much) then itll end up being a decent 7, 7.5 for me.

User Info: InjusticeReborn

InjusticeReborn
1 month ago#4
Will wait on the last content drop before I decide.
Currently playing: Anthem (PS4), Destiny 2: Forsaken (PS4), Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4)

User Info: MudShadow

MudShadow
1 month ago#5
I got it for a discounted price. I don't think it's worth the full price. Black Armory is a f***ing PITA to unlock all of the forges. Izanagi's burden is on some three week time gating b.s. The other two BA exotics are pure RNG (so another form of time gating). And the Thorn ended up being a dud. I'll give props to Gambit for being a "decent" end-game mode which does not rely on god awful raiding.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: vallenato78

vallenato78
1 month ago#6
Sloth9230 posted...
5-6/10 eh its okayish, could've been worse, I've been ripped off harder before.

Pretty much this.....exactly this

User Info: thedarklordx3

thedarklordx3
1 month ago#7
Surprising answers compared to how s*** it sounded at announcement and all the old controversy, I guess they worked hard to give the players value for their money this time
Dragon Ball is more than just anime/manga it's a way of life -DBZAOTA
being called a Devil rather than a man by his enemies is a testament to his greatness -HCE

User Info: The-Juggla

The-Juggla
1 month ago#8
I wish it wasn’t so pvp based but it could have been way worse.
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
PSN: TheJuggla / GT: TheJuggla

User Info: drherbivore

drherbivore
4 weeks ago#9
The-Juggla posted...
I wish it wasn’t so pvp based but it could have been way worse.

By now people should know that bungie wants people to play all game modes in this game. Not saying you are wrong for not wanting to do it just this is how they do things.
BOOSH AND OR KAKOW

User Info: KojaxFX

KojaxFX
4 weeks ago#10
I’m enjoying it. I think it’s content is worth it. I’m having fun. But I’m also not a no life nerd
Video games are awesome :D
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. POLL: was the annual pass worth it?