You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. This event makes PvP super boring

User Info: Judge-returned

Judge-returned
1 month ago#1
Just played a match where two guys just tossed skip grenades down halls the entire time.

They still lost because they suck, but it made the match drag.

User Info: Blitzkrieg182

Blitzkrieg182
1 month ago#2
Yep that's what I told my buds, its gonna be skip grenade hell. People gonna be mad about my unlimited pulse grenades too.

User Info: Judge-returned

Judge-returned
1 month ago#3
Yeah. Me and my friends were worried about how bad it was gonna be, i was a little optimistic but this is just annoying lol.

Looks like i’ll be delegating myself to private matches for the next 3 weeks. I can’t even imagine how much more frustrating comp is going to be.

User Info: TomTomB

TomTomB
1 month ago#4
hahaha that was my 1st thought about PvP. Skip grenades on and on and on. I won't touch Crucible this week besides what I gotta do for silly event triumphs. But this mayhem-alike mode with always active grenades and class abilities is surely a bit chaotic. Good shoulder charge to you all!

User Info: 3127

1 month ago#5
The comp playlist is awesome. Lots of people getting mad right now. In one hatemail I got called an “exploiting explosive rectum” for my outstanding most honorable performance with storm grenades+ arc soul and my teammates’ masterful utilization of skip grenades.

User Info: LacedaemonX

LacedaemonX
1 month ago#6
Yeah.... I did a Luna’s recov last night as well as a recluse with one Carry (guys a beast but he won’t admit it) and..... it never really ended up winning the game for the teams that did it but Jesus its beyond annoying

User Info: XxZiomaxX

XxZiomaxX
1 month ago#7
I just saw on bungie.net that this event lasts until May 7th. lol
LAL - PSN: Deuce-Cuatro
Will not remove this until the KC Chiefs win the SUPER BOWL - 1/13/19

User Info: Illustriousness

Illustriousness
1 month ago#8
Whatever moron at Bungie decided to have these buffs work in PvP should unironically be fired.
WWWIONWSIAWWTCOMSLGTTOTCOBOVTFWICGHCTSDFAILTOORHWPBWTRTWCPTTDTTBOABTGOF

User Info: XxZiomaxX

XxZiomaxX
1 month ago#9
Illustriousness posted...
Whatever moron at Bungie decided to have these buffs work in PvP should unironically be fired.

For 3 weeks too. Pretty head scratching.
LAL - PSN: Deuce-Cuatro
Will not remove this until the KC Chiefs win the SUPER BOWL - 1/13/19

User Info: Brick_Top_

Brick_Top_
1 month ago#10
XxZiomaxX posted...
Illustriousness posted...

For 3 weeks too. Pretty head scratching.

Wow really?

How the hell are you actually surprised?
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. This event makes PvP super boring